✨Chapter -7 ✨

Author's pov -

Whole rathore family was standing in front of the main entrance of the haveli to welcome their elder daughter in law.

Pallavi did aarti of the newly weeded couple and asked savi the kick the kalash filled with rice with her right leg and enter inside.
After that she asked savi to keep her feets inside the red alta and imprint the arches of her feet in the white cloth.

Then ruhanika asked savi to lit the diya in the mandir and ask blessing from God for their happy married life.

Then all of them gather in living room and the couple were made seated in the sofa.

PreeshaNow it is time of my favorite game.
She said and all of them chuckled.

Abhi -  Mai toh bhabhi maa ki side hun .
He said while standing beside savi and passing her a huge grin to which she also smiled.

Preeshale lo par jeetenge toh bhai sa hi. Haina bhaisa?!
To which agastya nodded his head  and smirked .

Rudra -  dekhenge pehle game toh suru hone do .
He said while standing beside his bhabhi maa and preesha showed her tongue to both of them.

Soon the team was divided into two all the men's were in savi's side and all the women in agastya's side.

Rudra and abhi -  bhabhimaa aaj tak bhaisa ko koi bhi kisi cheez mai hara nhi paya hai magar aaj aapko harana hi hoga.
Listening this savi nodded her head with a smile and agastya smirked.

Pallavi -  kid now get aside and let me start the ritual.

Now in between savi and agastya a big bowl filled with milk and rose petals was kept and pallavi emerge the ring into the bowl .

RuhanikaThere will be three chance and the one who will find the ring first will be the winner.

Pallavi -  okk sooo... Start..

Both savi and agastya started to find the ring while the family members were cheering for them.

Men's -  come on savi beta / bhabhi maa...

Women's-  come on bhai sa/ beta aapko jeetna hi hoga....

Their wait came to an end and savi took out the ring from the bowl. Seeing this men's hooted and clapped.
While preesha sulked.

Abhi kya bhai sa bhabhi maa ke samne aap haar gye..
He teased agastya to which he get a glare in return.

Pallavi -  ye toh sirf suruaat hai abhi toh aapke bhai sa sirf game haare hai aabhi toh dil haarna baki hai...

Agastya listen his mother with shock and savi blushed.

Ruhanikaawww.. Dekho tumhari bhabhi maa  ka chehra toh abhi se hi lal pad gya...

Listening this everyone laughed and savi just blushed.

Soon the game was continued and at second chance agastya took out the ring making women's happy and men's sulk and at last both took out the ring together.

Abhi -  badi maa  dono ne toh sath mai ring nikali toh ab rule kon karega? !

Pallavi chuckle and hitted his head slightly and said.

Pallavi - koi rule nhi karega beta. They both will understand each other and  tackle every problem together.

To which abhi made the oo face and bobbed his head.