✨Chapter -8 ✨

Hey guys..

New update ahead..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

New morning arises but our new soon to be lovebirds are still asleep snuggling into each other.

Savi's head is in agastya's arm and his one hand is securely wrapped around her waist and his face is in the crook of her neck.

Due to sunrays savi's sleep gets disturb and when she realise her surrounding she couldn't help but blush. She gazed at agastya who was looking hot... In his morning look , his messed up hair that touched his forhead , his long lashes rested in his cheecks.

She tried to get out of his hold but was not able to due to his protective grip in her waist.
She tries few more time and lastly huffed tierdly.
Then she shake his shoulder lightly and due to the disturbance he slightly open his eyes and gave her a questioning look .

Savi - Good Morning, voo mujhe fresh hone jana hai..

Listening this agastya slightly nodded his head and lossen his grip around her and replied

Agastya - Good Morning rani sa..

Savi immediately moved away and run inside the bath room to hide her flushed face.

Agastya 's pov -

My sleep got disturbed due to the continuous shaking I then realise that it was non other than my wife.. My wife .. Sounds good.

I lossen my grip around her seeing her flushed face. For a morning like this I am ready to do anything.

After that i was not able to sleep so i was replying some mails when I heard a Click sound and she came out of the closet ready for the day.

She was looking eternal in her red saree her face without any makeup , red chooda and her payal making a beautiful sound that seriously provide me peace, and ohhh her long beautiful open hairs..
She is seriously the most beautiful creation of God.. That he specifically made for me... And that single thought increases my heart beat.

I came out of my thoughts by listening a soulful voice..

Savi - Aap bhi fresh ho jaiye.. Sab humara intezaar kar rhe honge.. !

I nodded my head and was moving I side but stopped on my track and said the most shocking thing..

Agastya - kya aap humare liye humare kapde nikla dengi rani sa??

She smiled and nodded her head and i moved towards the washroom to get fresh..

Savi 's pov -

I was shocked when he asked me to take his clothes out but nothingless i smiled at him and nodded my head.

I then moved towards my vanity to get ready.
Though I am not a big fan of makeup but i need to do as I am a new bride along with that a queen now..
Soo need to be coucious with my appearance now...

I did a simple basic makeup and kept my hairs open as they were paining due to amount of hairpins my hair stylist used yesterday.

I wore my mangalsutra and applied Vermillion in my hair parition. And with this I felt complete....

After some thime he also came out ready in his outfit for the day..

And seriously he was looking like a Greek god in his white shirt and black pants along with the black blazer.
Savi's look -