✨Chapter-11✨

Heyy guysss..

Here is the new update..

Enjoy everyone..

Savi was in kitchen finding things for making prasaad and a sweet dish for the family.

She thought of making gajar ka halwa and cupcakes  along with suji ka halwa.

She was just starting to make batter for cupcake when she heard someone clearing his throat.

Savi -  Aap... Kuch chaiye kya aapko.

Agastya -  Nhi hum bass yahan aapki madad karne aaye hai.

Listening him savi was shocked and looked at him with wide eyes.

Seeing her shocked agastya continued..

Agastya -  Humare yahan pehli rasaoi hum dono ko sath mai mil kar banani hoti hai..

Savi nodded her head in understanding and again get back to her work of making batter.
While our hukum sa was staring at his beautiful wife.

Savi was well aware of his stare on her which was making her nervous and have goosebumps in her body.

She was trying to get sugar from the upper shelve but was finding it difficult due to her short height that's when a hand reached the shelve and helped her to pick the sugar container.
Her breath got stuck and heart beat fast due to the sudden proximity she was sure that agastya could hear her fast heartbeats.

Well he was well aware of his effect on her just smiled slightly and got aside.

She started to cook and agastya was helping her. Both were working in sync .

She was shocked after knowing that he can cook being a king and handling such a big business she thought he might not know how to do cooking.

There was a silence between them but a peaceful one with a few stealing silent glances and beautiful feelings.

Agastya made suji ka halwa while savi baked cupcakes and made gajar ka halwa.

During this process she got some flour in her cheeks. But she being unaware of it was doing her work when she heard him clearing his throat.

She turned towards him and he passed her the tissue paper and pointed towards her cheeks .

Agastya -  you got some flour on your cheeks.

She took the tissue paper from him with a thanks.
She was clearing her cheeks but some was still stuck there so he gently took the tissue paper and held her face in his palm and soflty clean her cheeks while looking intently at her.

She lowered her eyes not being able held his gaze on her.

After that he moved away not to make her uncomfortable to which savi smiled.

Savi served the sweets in bowls while agastya was helping her by passing the bowls both have small smiles on their faces.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Everyone assembled at the temple  to do the morning puja.
And according to Dadi sa's order the new couple will do the arti today.

Savi and agastya picked the puja thaal and start rotating it in front of the God and goddess with which savi start to sing aarti.

ॐ जय जगदीश हरे
स्वामी जय जगदीश हरे
भक्त जनों के संकट दास जनों के संकट
क्षण में दूर करे
ॐ जय जगदीश हरे
ॐ जय जगदीश हरे
स्वामी जय जगदीश हरे
भक्त ज़नो के संकट दास ज़नो के संकट
क्षण में दूर करे
ॐ जय जगदीश हरे
जो ध्यावे फल पावे दुःख बिन से मन का
स्वामी दुख बिन से मन का
सुख सम्पति घर आवे
सुख सम्पति घर आवे
कष्ट मिटे तन का
ॐ जय जगदीश हरे
मात पिता तुम मेरे
शरण गहूं किसकी
स्वामी शरण गहूं किसकी
तुम बिन और ना दूजा
तुम बिन और ना दूजा
आस करूँ जिसकी
ॐ जय जगदीश हरे
तुम पूरण परमात्मा
तुम अंतरियामी
स्वामी तुम अंतरियामी
पार ब्रह्म परमेश्वर
पार ब्रह्म परमेश्वर
तुम सबके स्वामी
ॐ जय जगदीश हरे
तुम करुणा के सागर
तुम पालन करता
स्वामी तुम पालन करता
मैं मूरख खलकामी
मैं सेवक तुम स्वामी
कृपा करो भर्ता
ॐ जय जगदीश हरे
तुम हो एक अगोचर
सबके प्राण पति
स्वामी सबके प्राण पति
किस विध मिलु दयामय
किस विध मिलु दयामय
तुम को मैं कुमति
ॐ जय जगदीश हरे
दीन बन्धु दुःख हर्ता
ठाकुर तुम मेरे
स्वामी रक्षक तुम मेरे
अपने हाथ उठाओ
अपनी शरण लगाओ
द्वार पड़ा तेरे
ॐ जय जगदीश हरे
विषय-विकार मिटाओ पाप हरो देवा
स्वामी पाप हरो देवा
श्रद्धा भक्ति बढ़ाओ
श्रद्धा भक्ति बढ़ाओ
सन्तन की सेवा
ॐ जय जगदीश हरे
ओम जय जगदीश हरे
स्वामी जय जगदीश हरे
भक्त ज़नो के संकट
दास ज़नो के संकट
क्षण में दूर करे
ॐ जय जगदीश हरे
ॐ जय जगदीश हरे
स्वामी जय जगदीश हरे
भक्त ज़नो के संकट
दास जनो के संकट
क्षण में दूर करे
ॐ जय जगदीश हरे

Everyone were shocked listening  aarti in her sweet voice. They thought that being being the girl of this modern generation she might not be knowing all these thing but she shocked the whole family. Elders were feeling content with their choice for agastya. They all were having big smiles on their face . Youngsters were looking at her with great respect.

While agastya was looking at her in astonishment. His heart was filled with warmth and there was a small impressed smile on his face. Due to which whole family again got shocked because impressing agastya is like a eighth  wonder of the world.

After completing the aarti she forward the thaal towards dada sa and dadi sa who took aarti by rotating their hands over the thaal and blessed savi same was continued with maa sa, babasa and chote babasa and choti maa sa and with the younger clan . After which she gave aarti to agastya who rotated his hands in aarti thaal and first keep his hand over her head and then in his to which savi blushed and lowered her eyes.

Everyone were looking at them with open mouth and wide eyes. They couldn't believe their eyes of what they saw just now as agastya is well famous of being cold and arrogant but right now his actions are not following his personality which is shows to the world.

Not able to control himself Abhi slowly moved towards savi and whispers
Abhi -  bhabhimaa aapne kya jadu kiya hai humare bhaisa pe.

Listening this savi gave him a confused look to which preesha moved towards her  and whisper

Preesha  - abhi bhaisa ke kehne ka matlab hai ki jabse aap aayi tabse humare bhaisa jo apni cold personality ke liye bade famous hai vo kuch jyada hi smile karne lage hai...

Just then they heard someone clearing his throat
Agastya -  i can listening everything ..

Savi just chuckle and firstly looked towards agastya and then towards the two curious heads.
Savi -  I didn't did anything to your bhaisa ...

Both of them gave her a sheepish smile and with a grin run towards the dining room making savi annd agastya laugh.

Here's your update guys.
Thank you for your support and love.. 

Your author