✨Chapter -4 ✨

Author's pov -

Everyone were happy listening to savi.
Archana asked siya to bring sweets.

Everyone were congratulating Agastya and savi.

Savi looked at everyone and looking at the happiness in the faces of her family she was in peace.

She glanced at Agastya who has kept a emotionless face but if we looked closely in his eyes traces of happiness can be seen.

Both have an eye contact which break when pallavi sat beside savi and kissed her forhead.

Pallavi - welcome to the family beta.

Savi smiled and said thank you.

Rajendra - I think we should do the engagement tomorrow only.

Chauhan's were happy listening to him and agreed instantly.

Rathore's took their leave with a promise of meeting tomorrow for the engagement ceremony and deciding dates for the marriage.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next morning -

There was hustle and bustle in chauhan house and why it shouldn't be after all it was engagement of the favorite princess of their family.

Siya was roaming here and there looking at the preparation. While virat was looking at the decorations .

Kamini was not looking happy with all of these thing but still was quite.

And our savi was sitting at the dining table looking at her mother and father.

Shaking her head savi stood up and moved towards them.

She held their hands and dragged them towards dining table and make them seated their.

Raghuveer and arparna were looking at them with smile knowing what is going to happen.

While savi stood in front of them while keep her hands on her waist.

Savi - You both just had a glass of juice that too at morning and hadn't eaten anything since then. The plate of breakfast is kept there since morning but you guys are roaming here and there.

Virat and siya were listening to her with their head down knowing that it's there fault.

Savi - I am again heating the food now silently have it.

With this she move towards kitchen to heat the food for her parents.

Siya- kabhi kabhi toh hume lagta hai ki hum inki maa nhi ye humari maa hai.

She said silently to virat who just nodded his head with a chuckle.

Savi came back with two plates of food and gesture them to have it.

After having there food both of them stood up and kissed her forhead.

Evening -

Soon Rathore's arrived at chauhan haveli .

Siya welcomed Agastya by doing his aarti

They made agastya seated in a decorated sofa. His friends and siblings were teasing him but he maintained a poker face.

Soon the lights were dimmed and slow music started to play and then entered our Savi looking magnificent in her pink lehenga which have white embroidery in it wearing beautiful earrings and minimal makeup.