✨Chapter -5 ✨

Hustle and bustle was there in both Chauhan and Rathore family  and why not after all it is the day of wedding of the king "The Agastya Rathore " with the princess of chauhan family "Savi Singh Chauhan ".

The wedding and all the rituals were taking place in the ancestors haveli of rathore's in jaisalmer.

(Both rathore's and Chauhan's live in Jaipur)

All the days went in the blink of eye and the day came.
In all of this Rohit and Khushi got engaged after 2 weeks of their roka and 1 week of Savi and Agastya 's engagement.

But still our king and his to be queen were not able to talk to each other.
Savi was busy in clearing her schedule for her marriage as she has to take many leaves so she has to work overtime also also and agastya was also clearing his schedule.

Savi's room -

Standing in front of mirror looking at myself I am not able to believe that i am going to start a new phase of my life I am feeling excited, nervous, sadness and many things all together.

All this while I was someone's daughter, sister, friend.
But now I will be someone's wife, daughter in law, sister in law. And most importantly I will be the queen.
I don't know if I will be able to fulfill every responsibility or not but I will give my hundred percent . I will not let my parents down.

In few minutes I will not be Savi Singh Chauhan but I will be Savi Agastya Rathore.

Agastya the person I am getting married to . The owner of those black charcoal eyes in which for the first time in my 25 years I got lost in.
Though we do not know each other I don't even know if he wanted this marriage or not but still I will give this marriage a chance I will try my hundred percent to be a good and supporting wife.

My thoughts were broken by the knock in the door and soon my friends came  inside ohhh  sorry sorry barged inside .
They were looking at me with wide eyes and open mouth.

Savi's attire -

Savi's jewellery -

Savi's jewellery -