✨Chapter -10✨

New update....
.
.
.
.
.

Next morning -

Tringg...

Tringg...

Tringg....

Alarm start ringing breaking the peaceful sleep of our couple.
Savi's head was resting on agastya's chest and his face was snuggled in crook of her neck.

Listening the alarm both flutter their eyes open and wish each other.

Agastya - Good morning ranisa

Savi -  Good morning hukum sa

Agastya smiled and detach himself from the bed and moved towards to closet to get change in gym wear.

Agastya -  Hum workout karne ja rhe hai aap tab tak ready ho jaiye.

To which savi nodded her head with a beautiful smile which was enough to make his day.

She also moved towards washroom to do her morning business and to get ready for the day.

She applied minimal makeup and adorn herself with her nuptial chain, engagement ring, her chooda, and earrings and at last applied Vermillion in her hairline.

Savi's dress and earrings -

Then she moved out of her room and descended the stairs

The males were sitting in the living room sipping their morning tea when savi reached towards them.

She bend down to touch their feet one by one.
Rajendra give her blessing while Abhimaan and Adarsh stopped her from touching their feet they kissed her forhead and blessed her with a saying " Betiya pair nhi chuti " ..

Savi smiled at them and asked about the ladies. To which she got a reply from abhimaan that " Maa sa is in temple, Biwi and your choti maasa is in kitchen "
She nodded her head and smiled while leaving towards temple.

There geetanjali devi was looking after the preparation for the aarti.
Savi went towards her and touched her feet and in return got blessings from her.

Geetanjali -  Bahut pyari lag rhi ho beta.
She praised savi and applied a black dot behind her ear to which savi blushed and thanked her.

Then she went towards kitchen where both Pallavi and ruhanika were looking at the preparations of breakfast.

She went towards them and was about to touch their feet and same like their husbands they didn't let her.
They simply hugged her and blessed her.

Savi -  Let me help you both...

Ruhanika and pallavi smiled at her.

Ruhanika We have prepared the breakfast and as it is your first rasoi today so you have to prepare prasad and a sweet dish that we will offer to God.

She said all of these things softly making her understand same like her mother used to do..

Remembering her mother and family savi got emotional and have few tears in her eyes.

Looking at her tears pallavi and ruhanika got shocked.

Pallavi -  Savi beta kya hua aapko? Aap roo kyu rhi hain?!!

Ruhanika -  kya hua beta?! Meri koi baat buri lagi kya aapko?!

Savi nodded in a noo with a smile looking at their care.
Savi -  nahi .. nhi choti maa sa  aapne kuch esa kaha hi nhi jisse mujhe bura lage. Aur maa sa mai bilkul theek hun bass maa ki yaad aa gyi thi toh isiliye thoda emotional ho gyi thi.

Both pallavi and ruhanika hit their forhead.
Pallavi -  Bass itni si baat  .. Beta aap roo kyu rhe ho.. Aapko jab bhi unki yaad aaye aap milne ja sakte ho..

Ruhanika - aur hum bhi aapki ki maa hi hai na..  Toh plzz roiye nhi..

Savi smiled and hugged both of them together.

Standing beside a piller their was a figure staring at them with a small smile in his face.

Praying to God to keep his wife and mother's bonding like that only. . 

Yesss peoples that was our one and only Agastya only who was going back to his.. Ohhh sorry their room to get freshn up.

But.. But was distracted by a beautiful figure cladded in a blue saree standing in kitchen with his mothers.

Well words will fell short to describe her beauty. She is like a drug to which he is happily getting addicted and he has no regret.

With these thoughts he came back in their room and start to get ready for the day.

Here downstairs savi was helping geetanjali in puja preparations when she saw Him descending the stairs

He was looking dashing in his attire I mean seriously he can be a model also if not a businessman. That's what savi thought.

I averted my eyes when he passed me a small smile and i just blushed.

Geetanjali - You both  are here now soo savi beta start making the prasad for puja.

Savi smiled at her and nodded her head and start to move towards the kitchen to start her pehli rasoi.

She entered the kitchen and start to look for the things to make prasad.
Just then she heard someone clearing his throat..

She was shocked looking at him in kitchen. 

Savi - Aap...

Heyy people..

Again got late.  .... I am so sorry..

Well, who might be the person entering the kitchen??

Why savi was shocked looking at him??

Do like and comment your views..

Love you all