✨Chapter -9✨

New update gyus.....

Silent readers atleast vote please....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author's pov -

Rathore family reach jaipur around evening and the whole jaipur was there to welcome the new queen of Rajasthan.

People were gathered with flowers and when the Royal car reached then they start to shout slogans along with throwing flower petals at them....

" Data hukum ki jai ho "

"Rana sa ki jai ho "

"Chote rana sa ki jai ho "

And when agastya' s car reached them they noice was of another level..
Everyone altogether shouted

"Hukum sa ki jai ho "

"Hukum rani sa ki jai ho "

"Hukum sa ki jai ho "

People's were hailing aloud in joy and happiness of welcoming of their new queen..

Both of them moved inside the haveli after addressing the crowd.

Pallavi and ruhanika again welcome savi with all the custom and traditions.

Elders retired to there room as they were tried due to the journey..

Pallavi asked everyone to rest in there room till dinner...
.

.

.

.

.

.

Agastya entered his ohhhh sorry their room and at the same time savi came out of washroom after changing into simple saree only wearing her nuptial chain and cooda and her engagement ring looking simple and sober.

She saw him looking at her

She saw him looking at her. Then with a beautiful smile (which was enough for his heart to skip a beat) she asked him to get freshnup...
To which he nodded his head slightly and moved inside the washroom.

Savi 's pov -

As he moved inside to get freshnup i decided to reply to some of the mails. I know once I restart going to hospital the work will be hectic .
I should ask him about me start going to the hospital as he will also go to office from tomorrow .

I was lost in thoughts when he came out after being freshnup.

He also took his seat beside me in bed and asked me
"What are you thinking rani sa ?! ! "

I looked at him and suddenly start to feel nervous. I don't know why but under his gaze I loose all my confidence. I start saying while playing with the ring in my finger .i always do this when I am nervous or anxious..
" Jii.. Vo i was thinking of again start going to the hospital.
You will also start going office from tomorrow and everyone will be busy in their own work so i was thinking to again start going hospital . .
So can i go ?!! "

Author's pov -

Listening her agastya was shocked. But still maintain a blank face and stared at her.

Seeing his emotionless face she start to feel scared. She thought he will not let her rejoin the hospital .

He held her hands and sit while facing her and calmly said..
"Why?? Why do you need my permission to restart your job?!!
You got married to me that doesn't mean you will stop chasing your dreams.
I know I can be arrogant, rude... But still I am not that bad to stop my wife from doing the things she likes.
Before being my wife or a queen you are a doctor...
You have studied soo much to reach at the place in which you are today..
You do not need my or anyone's permission to do anything just inform us.. Okk??!

Savi was having tears in her eyes she feels lucky to have a husband like him.
She gently wrapped her arms around his neck and whispers a" sorry ".

Agastya was shocked with her this act .
He warpped his arms around her waist when he came out of his shock zone.

Both felt like their missing piece were joined together. The feeling that both were having was surreal and they do not want to come out of it.

They break the hug when there was a knock in the door.  Savi rushed to open the door while hiding her blush. Agastya smiled looking at her shyness.

The maid informed them that the dinner is ready and everyone were waiting for them.

Whole family enjoyed dinner together and as always savi first served agastya and then to herself. Then retired to their bedroom.

Both were laying straight looking at the ceiling while the duvet covering them. When suddenly agastya wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her towards himself due to which her head rested on her chest.
Agastya - Good night Ranisa
Savi -  Good night Hukum sa

Sorry for late update but my college just started and i was busy due to my registration work for the semester.

Hope all would have like the chapter..

Do comment your views.

Love you all