"jours sur terre avec toi"

Seconds turned into minutes, minutes turned into hours, and hours turned into days. It's been a long time since Cassandra and Andedara knew each other.

Not only at school, they usually hanging out after school or probably outside of the school. They became really close afterwards.

...

Not only being close with Andedara. Cassandra also achieved some new friends. Whether from her class nor from the other class.

She finally could get a long with her classmates. Well.. Except for Charlotte. For no reason, Charlotte keeps seen Cassandra with the hatred on her eyes. But Cass didn't seem to care enough throughout her act.

Cassandra also made friends a few person outside of her class. One of them was Chelsea és enclair. You can tell that Chelsea was close with Cass because all these time she always visited her on her class.

Well probably not because it was all to see Cassandra though. She sometimes just wanted to see her lover.

Her lover, Kennedy éun jacquees was one of Cassandra's classmate. He and Chelsea were lover for a good long time. They were also seen as the perfect couple on this high school. Many people were jealous because of their relationship and how such a couple goals they're.

One time, Chelsea went to XI-Q to visit Cassandra.

"Hey Cassy! Wanna go have lunch at the cafeteria?"

"Of course! Comingg!"

They both went to the canteen.
As they were walking there, Charlotte then pass by and purposely bumped into Cassandra to spilled her water that she was holding on.

Both Cassandra and Chelsea were surprised.

"Ohh I'm sorry.. I didn't mean that. The floor was slippery." Said by Charlotte with the annoyed looks on her face.

"No noo it's completely fine, I mean it's just an accident." Cassandra said.

Charlotte left with an unsatisfied face as she didn't get the reaction that she wanted from Cassandra.

Chelsea who was worried about Cass then asked her with full concern.

"Are you okayy?? What's her problem..
Clearly the floor wasn't mopped this morning... "

"I'm okay Chelsea, thanks for worried about me. I think she just disliked me that's all."

*huft*

Chelsea let out a heavy sigh.

"You're too kind. If I were you, I would've pulled her hair."

Chelsea was still mad over Charlotte. But Cassandra only can calmed her a little until she met her boyfriend.

...

When they were on the cafeteria, they met Chelsea's lover which was Kennedy.
Not long after, as she saw her boyfriend sitting out and waiting for her to arrive, she hugged him.

"Mi Amor, I missed you."

"Oh dear, it was just been 3 hours."

"I knoww, but I just missed you like a lot."

They continues to said something what a lover would say if they missed their partner.

Cassandra just blanked and just went silent at the moment.

"I've never felt this lonely after I saw you both." Said Cassandra with the happy yet stressed look on her face.

Kennedy didn't notice that Cassandra was there, and Chelsea forgot that she bring Cassandra to get lunch at the cafeteria. They both just went quiet for a while.