"Mon Amour, Où Êtes-Vous?"

It was early in the morning. Cassandra seems to be tired after what happened yesterday. She soon got up from her bed and went downstairs to take a bath.

Before she took a bath, she bumped into Mellow. The cat she adopted days ago. It seems that Mellow really likes to be around Cassandra. It reminded Cassandra of Andedara. Because Andedara also really likes to be around Cassandra.

After having the thoughts of Andedara on her mind, she then took a bath. As she showers, she continued to think of him countless times. She felt her heart racing

5 minutes went by, she finally finished showering. Not long after she got out of the bathroom, she finds herself being stopped by a cute looking kitten in front of her.

"Aww Mellow what are you doing over here?? Off topic but, you're so cutee. You're probably the cutest kitty I've ever finddd!" Said Cassandra with a sweet smile on her face.

After that, she picked Mellow up as she holding it like a baby.

Suddenly, Cassandra's mom can be heard yelling at her from the kitchen.

"Cassandra! Quit playing with the kitten, you need to get ready!!"

"Yeah mommm!"

Cassandra then walked upstairs to get her outfits done. She wore a casual outfit. A casual outfit based of a white top, plaid skirt, and a black jacket. Then she wore stocking so her knees could be covered. After that, she topped it all of with a sneakers.

Soon after, she packed her bag. Her bag were fully filled as today her schedule was crowded. She tried to lift her bag, but it's really heavy. It wasn't supposed to be this heavy, she then wonders what seems to make it heavier. Curious about it, she then took out all of her things from her bag.

She was surprised due to her findings. She found a sketchbook, and camera with a lot of photos on there. Cassandra slowly opened the sketchbook. She found writings in the beginning of the book.

"To you, little bits of our moments on Paris."

Flipping page after page, she found a beautiful sketch from a mastered hands. A lot of sketch that really were beautiful.
She found a sketch of the beautiful scenery on the way to Paris, sketches of the Eiffel Tower, a sketch of the love lock in Paris, two couple standing on the phone booth, and a sketch of her.

"This is.."

"Were these was drawn by him?"

She wonders as if the one who drew these sketch was Andedara.

As she finished looking at the sketch book, she saw the photos that were taken from the camera. Everything on the camera roll were Cassandra. When she stand in front of the Eiffel Tower, when she ordered the fruit crepes, when she spread corn seeds for doves to eat, when she sleeps, etc.

Behind the camera, there's a writing.
"My memories of you. Take the camera, it's all yours."

Cassandra still confused on how it got on her bag. She tried to remember the things that happened yesterday.

Soon, she remembered that yesterday she falls asleep while hugging Andedara on the phone booth. She was very tired back then. Both the sound of the rain and the warmth from Andedara's body made her fell asleep.

She didn't remember much on the way back home because she was still asleep. Cassandra then assumed that Andedara probably already wake up first then put that thing in her bag.

After looking at those things, she also found something that catches her eyes on.

"Is this.. A bracelet?"