{3} Good or bad?

"Hinata, this is your new home," The old man, who introduced himself as Hajime Hyuga, showed Hinata the gigantic mansion. Hinata gazed at the beauty of the mansion, and nostalgia hit hard. 

"This mansion was made to slightly replicate the previous Hyuga mansion. I hope you like it. Now, the maids will show you your room."

One of the maids picked up her bags-she had only a few belongings- and walked up a silver spiral staircase to get to her room. An older maid walked next to Hinata.

"Greetings, Princess, I am Kanako, your personal maid. I know you also have been a maid, but allow us to pamper you." The older lady said respectfully.

"Uh-" Too late. 

The room was enormous. Crystal chandeliers hung over a king sized deep purple bed, with a walk in closet and sofas in each corner of the room. 

"Put this on, my lady." Kanako laid a dark blue dress on the bed, along with some gold jewellery. 

"But I can't possibly-"

"You are the princess, Lady Hinata. You have to dress elegantly to reflect your social status." Those blue contacts were long abandoned, and now Hinata's natural eyes were exposed. She put on the dress and Kanako helped her with the jewellery and makeup. Hinata hadn't touched makeup for the past ten years, and refused whenever Sakura wanted to experiment on her. 

Even so, a small amount of makeup brought out the Hyuga princess's inner beauty that was hidden for so many years. Her waist lenght hair was left untied, and only a crystal hairclip was placed in her hair. 

"Wow. You look stunning, my lady," Everyone's breath was taken away by Hinata's beauty.

"Kanako, would you please call me Hinata, instead of 'my lady'?" Hinata asked the older lady.

"I could never-"

"Please?" She hesitated, but agreed in the end. 

Weeks passed and Hinata kept sending letters to Sakura to keep in touch. Meanwhile, she was also attending etiquette lessons. She never really had a problem with them--she watched Sakura have them all the time. 

But she started to notice something very wrong with the new Hyuga household.

Most of the servants looked red-eyed, like they hadn't been getting enough sleep. One maid even fainted, however, Hajime didn't even bat an eye. Hinata's suspicions were rising very, very quickly.

Whenever she tried to enquire about this issue Hajime would cut her off. "Its none of your buisness," he would say," Focus on becoming a worthy lady for the Hyugas."