{4} Forced

But Hinata finally snapped when she heard her beloved elderly maid screaming. 

"You are useless! Do you want to get fired?" Hajime yelled from inside his office.

"I'm..sorry..I'm..really..sorry...," Kanako whimpered under his wrath.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?"Hinata yelled, slamming the door open."WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY MAID?"

"Great timing, Hinata. Come and take your annoying servant away."

"WHAT DID SHE DO?"

"You dont need to know. There is a ball tomorrow, and you are coming with me. We are going to announce the official return of the Hyuga Princess."

"Why were you yelling at her?"

"She didn't do her work right."

Hinata tooke Kanako and stormed out of the room angrily. 

~~~

Later in the evening, Hajime and HInata sat together to drink tea. "Hinata, It is about time you get engaged." Hajime said, sipping a cup of tea. 

Hinata choked on her tea. Why now?

"Are you going to choose my suitor too?" She said sarcastically.

"Yes."

Every second she spent with the wretched man she grew angrier and angrier. This controlling and abusive man was nothing like the man she had met at the Haruno household, or the one she left with. 

"Okay. Let's make a deal?"

"Name it."

"If I find a partner by the next week, I will get engaged to him. Or else you can choose."

Hajime pondered over this for a while, and then nodded. 

"Deal."

Hinata smiled inwardly. Tomorrow was the ball. That was her only chance to snag some guy and escape this hell. Only if he agrees, though. If she was lucky, she would even see Sakura tomorrow. 

Yes. She was going to do it, whatever it took.