THREE

Kai Aka Scar POV

My family & I were at the Carters for a meeting. They are another mafia family my parents are on good terms with but my brothers,Kasper,Kalvin & I never meet their kids. I hope they not weird either. We sat down in the meeting room waiting for Mr.Carter's other daughter. It just hit me in the car over,could it be Amaya Carter?? My fine ass one night stand. It would be crazy. Suddenly the doors opened to the meeting room by one of the security guards. She came in & didn't notice me yet. I was already looking but didn't want to make it obvious. She apologized for me being late due to traffic than looked up at me. Her eyes damn near popped out her head. Her sister,Evelyn nudged her since she noticed. Amaya gave her a look than the meeting started.

Time Skip:2 hours 9PM
We did introductions & my parents loved her especially my Mom. Her brothers are protective of both their sisters I don't blame them. They cool people but I guess I'll have to get to know them since this business deal. Currently, I was looking for the bathroom this big ass estate bigger than my house. Suddenly, someone pushed me in a dark hallway. I grabbed the person's arm & pushed them on wall.

Well damn I was just tryna scare you Kai. She said laughing.
Shit sorry. I said letting her go quickly.
It's okay. We gotta stay on guard at all times. When you going home? She said leaning back into the wall.
In about 15 mins waiting on my parents. They still talking with your parents. I said looking at her lips.
Good enough time. Don't you say love?? She said pulling me into the bathroom & locking the door.
We were making out than it definitely turned into a quickie. I didn't mean to give her hickeys just in the moment type shit. We finished up. She freshened up than started walking out.

You should wear your jacket til you get to your house. I said.
Why's that?? She asked looking up at me.
Well this. I don't need your family shooting at me sweetheart. I said turning her to face the mirror showing her neck.
Kaiiii. Come on. She said rolling her eyes.
I moved my hand to her neck giving her a light squeeze then kissed her.
You gonna get us in trouble. Let's go. Kai said.

Amaya POV
He sure does know how to put me in my place. I don't know how this is gonna end only because of my family.
Kai slipped out the bathroom then I waited about 5 mins then left with my jacket zipped up. We ended up back in the meeting room saying bye & good night to the Williams family. They did the same than left the room to go to their estate. I turned around to leave then my father called me.

Amaya Destiny Carter if you don't sit your ass down. I stopped in my tracks & sat down at the table with my parents & siblings.

Yes Dad? I said sitting down.
What happened when you were at the club with everyone?? He asked.
I left early that's all. I was tired. I said. I had to lie he would've went on a whole rant again.
That's not what Dominic & Dante told me. He said.
I left early with a friend. That's all. I said giving my brothers a look.
Who's your friend? My mother asked.
Do you guys really have to know everyone?? I said.
Yes for your safety. My father said raising his voice.
Come on Destiny. Dominic said.
It ain't that hard sis. Dante said.
We ain't judging you just worried. Evelyn said.
You guys are just worried so shit like the last time doesn't happen. That's why nothing else. I said with an attitude.
Honey. My mother said.
No mama when are you guys going to stop smothering me?? I said.
Destiny you can either tell us who your new friend is or we found out the other way. My father said.
I'm done arguing about this shit & you guys treating me like a baby just because of the past. I said.
You sure are protecting this mystery person. Evelyn said bluntly.
It's Kai. Are you guys happy to know now?? Evelyn please don't make me pop you. Would you like me to bring up your exes Dad had to deal with?? I said.
Mr & Mrs.Williams son?? My father asked.
Yes can I go now?? I'm done talking. Also you could take this back. I said taking off my necklace & dropping it on the table.
Destiny you have to wear that. My mother said.
My phone tracks me the same damn way. Dad made sure of that. Good night I'm leaving & don't make Preston or any of the security detail follow me home. I said leaving.