THIRTY-THREE

Amaya POV

My phone rang, I checked it but it was random number. I declined it but they called back again.

Hold on I'll be back. I said going into the backyard & answering the phone.

Hello?? I answered my phone.

So you forgot about me? Marcus said.

M-Marcus how did you get my number?! I asked looking around.

Don't worry about that. You look so pretty & I see you started a family with that ngha. He's not good for you. Marcus said irritated.

You come near my family I'll kill you. I said calmly.

Catch me if you can beloved. I love you.Marcus said hanging up.

I went back inside. But Kai stopped me in the kitchen.

Hey what's wrong?? Why are you crying? Kai ask worried.

Just wait. I said going in the living room.

Tank, I need you Gege & Spike to take Kayson for us for a while. I said to them.

What why?? Dominic asked worried.

Marcus. He knows I'm here. All of us. I said my hand shaking then putting it in my pockets.

What?? I thought he left the country the last time we almost killed him. Imma kill his ass he won't get away this time. Dante said irritated.

Who is Marcus? Kai asked standing next to me.

My crazy ass ex stalker. I got a restraining order on him I don't even know how he got my number. Everything just got better.I said angry as tears fell.

We'll leave right now. Call us if anything. Dominic said getting up going to grab his stuff.

Thank you. I love you Pac Man. I said holding Kayson close to me. Kai hugged both of us & looked at me rubbing my face.

Everything is going to be okay I promise. Kayson & you will be safe always. He said kissing me softly then kissing Kayson's head full of hair.

Kai put him in his car seat & packed up his bags quickly. I called my parents downstairs & told them what's going on of course they were worried. My father especially called the security team.

Yeah Gege & them leaving now. I said to my parents.

We'll protect nephew with our lives. Tank said giving me a bear hug.

Thank you I love you guys be safe. I said.

We love you more & you too. Gege said hugging me.

They left to go to the safe house in Dallas,Texas.

I'm gonna kill him. I said trying not to cry.

You're going to be safe & I just informed the security detail too. My father said hugging me.

Then I noticed Kai sitting on the couch with Dante & the rest of the guys talking about a plan.