Chapter 10.

I'm sitting in my office until I heard my phone chime a sound. It was a message from Colby.

____________________________
Colby Banks.

COLBY - Come see me.

____________________________

I stood up from my chair and walked towards his office. I couldn't help but think what he was gonna talk to me about. Was he gonna say that what happened in the car was a mistake?
"You wanted to see me?" I asked as I closed the door.
"I hope you haven't forgotten about the dinner date we have with Mr Wayne." He mentions. I shook my head 'no' meaning I haven't forgotten. Is that it?
"I wanted to inform you that you should dress formal but professional. I know you've been shopping and revamping yourself up. Maybe get yourself a dress that will suit where we're eating." He says to me with neutral look. No...is that it?
Wait...did he ask me to be his submissive just because of my new look? Do I look good to him?
"Perhaps, wear a slit dress." He says before I could even speak. "Why?" I finally let out a word. "You'll see why." He said with a smirk lingering across his lips.
It was quiet until Colby broke the silence. "Have you thought about it?"
Oh yeah nice. I assumed he was gonna get over that. Shit...shit!! What do I say to this? "Uhh...ummm."
"Miss Murphy?"
"Yes." I say, straightening my posture and looking straight into his eyes. "Come here." He says as he motions his index finger signalling me to walk over towards his desk. "See that green folder? Pick it up. With your shirt off." He said, smirking at me. "Excuse me?"
"I don't want to have to punish you already."
"You can't order me. I didn't accept the proposal." I say now noticing a slight change in his face. He raises a brow then reaches the green folder on his desk. "This is for you." He says, handing me the folder. "What is it?" I asked as I grabbed the folder out of his hands.
"It's a contract between the dominant and the submissive. I wanted to give this to you in the car but we didn't get to that bit yet. Read it and check the practices you'll be interested in performing with me. Then, you sign it and bring it to me. That is if you agree of course." I turn the pages and my eyes widen as I notice a bunch of crazy stuff that I've never tried before, let alone, heard of.
"Read it, give it a thought. But I'll need an answer by Monday."
"I only have a few days?" I asked him, with a shocked expression pasted onto my face. He says nothing. I say nothing but raise my brows in confusion. I turn around and left his office. Why does he think I'll be a great partner and submissive? Am I really that girl? Do I come off as a great partner and submissive? I've been curious about BDSM. But it was something that never crossed my mind while I was dating my ex's.
Now, I have two days to give Colby Banks my answer. What do I want? Do I want to do this? This could ruin both our reputations if someone finds out. I wouldn't want to do that to him or myself. I don't know if I could actually do this. It's tough because it's so tempting. I mean, having the opportunity as being a sub for your sexy boss is no doubt the time for ruining the chance. There's always two ways to things. There's the good things but then they can be bad. They always start off good, but the good will always end in a bad situation.

I crack open a beer and put on some netflix. I just wanted to not think about everything and just catch up on the latest new episode of my favourite show.
It's currently 11:00pm and I can assure you that I'm not tired. Usually I am tired before 10pm but tonight has changed. I gotta be honest. I wasn't catching up on my favourite show. In fact, I just missed majority of it because I was too busy thinking about what happened today. I've been so overwhelmed by it.
I didn't think anything like this would happen. I've never experienced this in my life especially with my boss. I need to sleep before my brain starts decaying from all this thinking. I'm going insane right now.
I stood up from the couch and turned off the TV. I walked quietly in my room and hoped I get some sleep tonight.
I hear a chime come from my phone so I check to see who it was quickly before I shut my eyes. It was Colby.