Chapter 5

The four students ducked to stay out of sight as they slowly approached the chaos before them. Samira's heart was pounding in her chest, and she willed her nerves to settle as they grew closer to the action.

What they each saw had them in shock. Aizawa was still fighting ferociously. Taking down each villain before him with expert technique and efficiency.

Is this the same man who teaches her? The same man who has a nap every 10 minutes in that yellow sleeping bag?

Samira couldn't believe it.

"See! He's handling himself just fine. We should get out of here you guys" mineta ushered, pulling at Izukus sleeve. Izuku had his brows furrowed in concentration, watching Aizawa carefully. He noted his heavy breathing. His technique that was slowing.

"No. He's getting tired. He won't be able to keep this up for much longer" Izuku said. Samira and Tsu nodded, while Mineta looked like he was about to cry.

Aizawa had taken down the last of the underlings. But that's when Samira noticed two more of them. These two weren't like the others. Their presences radiated power...especially the bigger, monster-like villain who was standing beside a man with blue hair.

She recognized the blue haired one, who had several weird, decayed hands attached to his arms and one on his face. He was the first one to walk through the portal earlier.

Their leader...most likely.

Her quirk stirred slightly in response to his presence. A soft blue glow formed on Samira's hands that only normally appeared when her quirk was activated. The second she noticed it, She hid it from the others, looking down at her hands in confusion.

"The hell..."

That's never happened before. It's like her quirk was activating by itself—

*crash*

Samira's head flew up...and her breath escaped her.

The monster had Aizawa pinned to the ground. It was massive, nearly the size of AllMight in terms of muscle mass. He stepped on his arm, and Aizawa screamed. Blood splayed, and Samira nearly gagged at the sight. Despite using his quirk on the beast, it did nothing to get rid of his brute strength.

"Aizawa" Izuku breathed out, his voice strained. Tsu looked away, on the verge of tears as she beheld her teacher in that state.

None of them knew what to do. Samira was shaking as she watched her teacher get stood on. His arms shattered, and his face smashed into the ground. She suppressed a sob at the sight of it. So much blood...

"Dammit" Samira swore.

She'd had enough. Like hell was she going to stand back and watch her teacher get mutilated.

She removed a gun that was strapped to her back, the mechanism whirring and twisting as the high tech gun built up its power. She took aim, tuning out the voices of Izuku and Tsu who were shouting at her, and without thinking...she pulled the trigger.

The monsters brain was blown to pieces.

Shigaraki stilled....Aizawa was frozen in shock....Izuku and Tsu were yelling...but Samira didn't care.

Bullseye.

Its body collapsed to the ground, blood spilling from its ruined head. Shigaraki's head snapped in their direction, his body positively shaking with anger.

Samira threw him a wicked smile. He was seething at them. The four of them.

"You damn brats. Always interfering" he rasped, his hand clenching into fists.