Chapter 11

"What a prick. I can't believe he played with you like that" Samira had been ranting about Katsuki's performance from the moment she stepped foot in the medical bay to see if Uraraka was alright. The brunette listened to her rant, but frankly she was much too tired to pay attention after being treated by Recovery Girl.

"Yeah...I guess it was a mean of him—"

"Mean? Girl, he was tossing you around like a rag doll down there. Damn, guess he's a firm believer of equal rights equal fights"

Hell, Samira knew first hand that Katsuki had no shame in fighting girls who were half the size of him. She still had the damn bruises to prove it.

Ochaco laughed at that, nodding in agreement. "I'm gonna get some sleep. I'll come to watch your match as soon as I can" she pulled the bed covers over herself before Samira gave her a big hug.

"Get well soon" she said as she nuzzled into Uraraka's shoulder before waving her off.

Samira made her way to the waiting room to get a drink and warm up, as her battle was next. Kirishima and that metal head from class 1-B we're currently fighting. And her opponent for the next round was none other then Todoroki.

After winning his battle against Sero without so much as a second thought, Samira couldn't help but be afraid for her life for this upcoming match. His ice attack nearly froze half the damn stadium.

But luckily enough for her, she had a way to counter his ice. She just prayed that her plan would work, and also that he wouldn't resort to using his fire, and Samira most certainly doesn't have a way to counter that.

She opened the door to waiting room number two, yawning as she closed it behind her—

"What the hell are you doing in here!"

Samira jumped in surprise at the sound of Katsuki's voice. He was stretching his arms above his head, leaning to the side and giving her a threatening look that she had seen one hundred times before. Samir's didn't fail to notice the small injuries lacing his body. The scuff marks on his knees and elbows. The bruises on his hands and arms.

She internally smiled at the sight, then she externally scowled right back at him. "Getting a drink, asshole"

Katsuki grunted in response. "Your fight with that bird guy was pretty boring. I was expecting a flashier fight from you, Hotshot" he teased, clearly trying to get a reaction out of her. She didn't give him the satisfaction, she merely leaned against the wall and smiled cutely.

"And your fight with Uraraka was just cruel. I know you weren't holding back on her, but from the eyes of the crowd it looked like you were tormenting her for your own sick enjoyment" she purred, drinking deeply from her cup.

Bakugo scoffed, but he didn't disagree with her. "I don't give a shit what the others think. The girl put up a good fight, but not good enough"

Samira scoffed right back, rolling her eyes.

"So inspirational. Almost as inspirational as your introductory speech"

Bakugo threw her a glare for that one.

"Very funny"

She held up her cup as if to say cheers before downing its contents. Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"Heard you might be fighting Kirishima in the next round. Won't bode too well for you fighting against someone who can resist your explosions" she ditched her cup and casually leaned back against the wall. Katsuki paused his stretching, his lip raising into a scowl.

"Shitty hair can consider himself already defeated. His quirk won't do jack shit if I blast him out of bounds" he said, bending down to touch his toes. Samira huffed a laugh.

"If you beat him, you'll be up against me"

Katsuki paused at that. He stood up straight and angled his head, his brows furrowing in confusion.

"The hell are you talking about, your next fight is against icyhot—"

"Did I stutter?"

Katsuki had to fight the urge to laugh as she said that, at the pure confidence that was radiating from her. It sounded an awful lot like words that would come out of his own mouth, not hers.

He flashed her a wicked grin. "Overconfident as ever, Hotshot"

Samira grinned right back at him.

"I'll get you back for what you did to Uraraka. I can assure you of that" she said, and she meant it.

Bakugo's eyes narrowed. "Well then, may the best hero win—"

"I plan to"

She left the room before Bakugo could speak another word.

        __________________________