9 out of ?

_______________°•

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

_______________°•

Song: Geronimo
By: Don Toliver

~ maeve ~

@ohnosharky

had the greatest time with the greatest woman ❤️

Liked By: @urfav_indi and 800k others

Comments:
@kingkennytv
brudda, you are in love 🥰🥹

replied:
@ohnosharky
i see what you are doing there 😆

@floralwomania
omg they are so cute 😭😭

view more >>

"in love, my ass." i click my tongue as i read through kenny's comment. my eyes shift down to another comment, getting angrier than i already am. "so cute my fucking ass!" i slam my phone next to me on my bed, gripping my hair harshly. liana looks up from her phone, looking at me in confusion.

"what's up with you?" she stands up, sitting next to me with her bag of chips. she picks my phone up, looking at the pics sharky posted on his ig. "you wasting time, boo." i look at her with anger. "i keep fucking trying to get her away from him." i grab my phone, heading downstairs.

my mom is at the salon like usual and liana spends my off days with me. i grab myself some pie, harshly throwing it into the microwave. "are trying enough though?" liana leans over the counter. "what does it look like i'm doing liana?" i throw my hands in the air.

not only has sharky deleted my messages, he has completely started ignoring me. completely. what chance is there that he'll start talking to me now? or even want to see my american ass? i messed the fucking plan, now he's enjoying his life with that prune.

"look, plan a has stopped working. let's go to plan b." i pull my pie out, grabbing a glass from the cupboard. i pour some of yesterday's drink inside, throwing the empty bottle into the bin. i follow liana into the living room.

"and what's plan b?" i try calming myself with some food. "is indigo's location on?" i check my phone, going onto mine and indie's chats before checking her location. "it says she's at the mall."

liana claps her hands together before pointing at me with a smile. "eat up. we going shopping." her laugh starts off well before turning into an evil laugh, "bitch, just shut up." i giggle.