21 out of ?

_______________°•

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

_______________°•

Song: Underwater
By: Zilo

continued...

~ sharky ~

as soon as we get to the destination, indigo hurriedly gets out of the car. i do the same, noticing that something is obviously wrong. i follow her inside this store, which has a nicely structured interior design. i've never seen this store before. Maybe it came about when i was in south africa.

"is everything okay?" i ask her as she seems to be typing something on her phone. i take my time to walk around the store when i catch a glimpse of aunt miranda hiding behind a table. she places her index finger against her lips, indicating for me to keep quiet. this looks more suspicious than it seems.

i just stand close to aunt miranda so i can know what's going on. i lower my body, so she's able to hear me. "what's going on?" i whisper. she sits up, looking around first. "we are surprising indigo on her new clothing store." i arch an eyebrow.

new clothing store? how come she never told me about any of this? "sharky? what are you doing?" i quickly stand up, "oh me? i, uh, was just was tying my shoes." i make up a quick dumb excuse. "but you're wearing slides." i look down.

"shit, i forgot. it must be the meds." she shakes her head, and as she is about to leave the store, confetti pops everywhere. "SURPRISE!!" everyone comes out of their hiding areas with confetti bombs and balloons in their hands.

"what's all of this?" indigo asks as i shrug. lynn comes forward with a cute cake in her hands. did i forget her birthday or something? what is going on? "i wanted to say congratulations, sis. your store has risen, we are on the boards and look how well prepared it is."

i watch as tears start streaming down her face. i decide to capture the moment for the memories as everyone celebrates her outcome and success.

@ohnosharky

congrats love ❤️

congrats love ❤️

Liked By: @urfav_indi, and 2M others

Comments:
@sharkyedits_3
congrats 👏🏽

@liu
what happened?

view more >

~ maeve ~

"sharky wasn't even there! he's in the uk, i flew all the way from there to here just to hear that he's back in the uk again!" i scream over the phone as i talk to liana while pacing up and down my hotel room. i'm quite fed up. When things take the turn of going right, they just switch up on me at the last minute.