13 out of ?

_______________°•

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

_______________°•

Song: Heather
By: Conan Grey

~ indigo ~

mama has decided to take herself on a shopping spree after a whole 3 months of actually not getting time to buy herself some new things. it's weird how she all of a sudden wants to shop now after 3 months, she usually shops after 5 or 6 months.

we walk into a dress shop while i'm holding her bags from the previous shops we have been to. "ooh, esto se ve bastante [this looks pretty]. do you think i should get it?" i take a look at the green dress before looking back at her as she grins at me. "mama, i thought you hated the colour green."

my mom hates the colour green for whatever valid reasons she has. you give her anything green, clothing, phonce case, socks whatsoever, it's gonna end up in the bin once you have left. of course, she's nice. She wouldn't want to throw it away in front of you.

but she loves the colours pink and blue, again, for whatever valid reasons she may have. "vamos a probárnoslos [let's go try these on]." i groan in boredom as she grabs my hand, heading for the changing rooms. i sit outside on the couch as i wait for her to come out.

in the meantime, sharky and the rest of the squad landed safely yesterday, they were a bit tired so we didn't chat until later in the night but since i was tired due to packaging new products, i fell alseep.

i turn my phone on, scrolling on my instagram, liking some pictures, and all when i get a video call from sharky. i fix myself, making sure my position is okay. i swipe the call, answering it.

"there's my mamacita." he blows a few kisses my way as i blush a bit. "what are you doing?" he asks, i look up, noticing that my mom hasn't finished in the room yet. "shopping with mama. she dragged me here so i could rate her dresses." i roll my eyes.

"aw, that's cute." mama walks out with a green dress covering her body, the cleavage area peaking. the dress has single straps and an open back, it's length reaching her knees. "what do you think?"

i don't know what to think, i've never seen my mom wear green before. it's kind of weird seeing her wear it, especially with her skin colour completion. "why green, though?" i simply ask her. "it looks good, doesn't it?"

i glance over at sharky, who keeps on laughing, literally dying at the conversation my mom and i are having. "let me ask for sharky's opinion. sharks, take a look at mama's dress choice real quick" i point the phone to mama so sharky can see the dress.

"it's not bad, ms. perez. green suits you." i gasp, turning the phone towards me. "sharky, be honest." i side eye him, knowing his lying. "sharky never lies, flora." she turns around before getting into the changing room again. "why did you just lie to my mother like that?" - "she's just an old woman, let her feel herself."

"hey, my mom is not that old! she's literally 1 year younger than your mom." i say in offense. sharky just laughs, literally dying. i roll my eyes when i meet maeve's eyes from afar. "indigo?" she looks back at me, pretending to clean her teeth as she slowly approaches. "indi -" i cut him off, "sorry, sharks, i gotta go."