11 out of ?

_______________°•

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

_______________°•

Song: Pink + White
By: Frank Ocean

~ indigo ~

@urfav_indi

last gathering before @betasquad leaves tomorrow 😢 ❤️

Liked By: @ohnosharky and 804k others

Comments:
@lil
where are they going ??!

replied:
@urfav_indi
south africa, shout out to all south africans 🇿🇦😭

@pineapple_and_strawberry
leaving?! wdym leaving ?!

view more >>

everyone is chilliing, hanging around in the betasquad mansion, playing some cards, listening to some music, and having some fun before they leave for south africa tomorrow. 

while i'm in the kitchen, sharky walks in with a smile on his face. he comes behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, sending butterlies to flap in my stomach. he leans into my neck, only to move past it and take a huge bite of my sandwich.

"sharky!" i gasp hitting his shoulder once he has moved away. he laughs with his mouth closed as he chews on my sandwich. i smack my lips, moving to the exit of the kitchen. "don't speak to me ever again." he places his hands at my waist, pulling me a bit back.

my body lands on his as we make eye contact. "i'm sorry, mamacita, but i couldn't help it. it looked so good." he bites his bottom lip with a smile, his deep dimple appearing. "since when did you start calling me mamacita?"

i act as if being called 'mamacita' by him doesn't make me feel a thing. he's got my stomach twisting and turning that sometimes i wanna cry tears of joy. "since i started learning español so i would know when you're swearing at me." i laugh.

"you know when you swear at me in spanish, it's an insult." i pull away from him as we both walk out of the kitchen. "let's go to the balcony for a bit." he pulls my hand, changing my direction from living room to the balcony.

we reach the empty balcony, and he picks me up, making me scream a bit before sitting down with me on his lap. "you're doing too much sharky." i playfully roll my eyes. he lays his hands just above my ass, moving it in small circles.