1 out of ?

________________°•

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

________________°•

Song: Your Peace
By: Jacquees ft Lil Baby

~ third person ~

"is your person, olivia rodrigo?"

the wind blows through the room, the curtains blowing to the side filling the room with fresh air. the two sit on the floor scattered by cushions while playing the guess who game.

"nope." indigo groans, throwing her hands in the air before leaning back against her bed. "is yours selena?" she smacks her lips, laying on her stomach. "i don't wanna play this game anymore." sharky laughs, placing the game sets to the side.

"are you angry 'cause i won?" he pinches indigo's cheeks with a great big smile on his face. he loves annoying indigo. the most reason why he's always over at her house and not with the rest of the squad. he happened to like the peace whenever they were together, and it felt good. of course, she has other friends, but sharky is more than a friend, well, for her.

"so, how is everything with the squad?" sharky nervously scratches the bag of his head covered in a durag like always. "no way!" indigo sits up with a handover lips. "sharky, when was the last time you saw them?"

"friday, but chunkz called today, so it does count." indigo looks at sharky in disbelief. "if i was them, i would've disowned you." they both get up, cleaning indigo's room before heading down to the kitchen.

"my mom made some migas. she made it pork-free for you." indigo heats up the food as she stands opposite sharky who's on his phone. she takes this time to admire his features, a habit of hers.

she liked it when his eyebrows arched in confusion and the way he smiled widely, showing his bunny teeth. everything about him has always managed to make her smile in moments she never felt like smiling.

"do you like staring at me?" indigo quickly shakes her head, shifting her eyes to the microwave. once the food is heated, the two sit next to each other, enjoying the meal. "your mom makes the best food ever." sharky smiles. "she makes it extra perfecto when you here."

aunt miranda's heart and home has a special place for sharky. he came into their life when they were at their worst, and she can't help but love the man as if he were her second son. she appreciates every little thing he does for indigo and looks up to him.

the door opens, and aunt miranda walks in with some grocery bags. sharky and indigo get up to help her. "pensé que mamá tenía un turno de noche. [i thought mom had a night shift]"

they place the bags on the counter while aunt miranda places her belongings next to the groceries. she brushes her long curled hair out of her face, a strong gene indigo got from her. she leans against the counter, taking the time to catch her breath.

indigo nudges sharky to quite staring at her and help pack the groceries. "tengo un turno de noche. solo vine a darme una ducha rápida[i do have a night shift. i just came for a quick shower.]"

indigo nods, "compré algo de comida casera, y tal vez tú y sharky puedan compartirla.[i bought some homemade food, and maybe you and sharky can share.]" - "she says she bought some homemade food for us to share." indigo smiles.

sharky scratches the back of his neck, "uh, gracias." aunt miranda smiles before grabbing her things and heading upstairs. "she looks really tired." sharky says while passing some lettuce to indigo.

"yeah, she has had about 3 night shifts this week. being a nurse is hard, trust me, especially if you have kids." the two continue to pack the groceries. Once done, they settle to watch some movies.

21:45

"i need to go." sharky caresses indigo's back as her head is on his lap. feeling hurt at the fact that he has to leave, she nods her head, getting up and slipping her slides on. she rushes upstairs to her room to grab his hoodie that he left the other day. she had only washed it before he came since she had worn it a couple of times.

"here, you left this." sharky grabs his hoodie, smelling it. he smiles, turning to look at her. she rocks side to side, avoiding eye contact. "you wore it right." - "no! i- no." he chuckles, moving closer to her, at which she backs up. "why are you backing up?" he asks with hands in the air.

"i just want a hu -" Before he can finish his sentence, indigo pulls him into a hug, her short body leaning against his. she really doesn't want him to go. she has sleepless nights thinking of him, thinking of how it would feel if he spent a whole night with him.

she fantasized these moments where he would stare at her for a long period of time, share the same air as him to just spend more and more time with him and him only but of course, they both have separate lives.

"i'll call you." he pecks her forehead before walking out of her house. she locks the door, leaning against it with a huff.

"i don't want you to go." she pouts.

...
891 words