Chapter 11

Samantha's POV

"Find yah bitch!!"

I squirmed because of the loud baritone voice.. No Samantha don't look behind keep walkinggg.

"Nuh Uh.. stay there don't think of moving even an inch because I won't hesitate to kill you" He threatened so I didn't dare move... nor breath.

"Good girl.. now turn around and don't dare do anything stupid"

I didn't complaint and do as he said.. I don't freaking care if I'm crying right now.. Maybe if you're in my situation you'll pee in your pants.

"Oh did I scared you off?" he said with a fake worried tone.

I just nodded and didn't bother to say anything because I might just stutter.. Somebody please help me!!

"You better be scared because me and my pack are your worst nightmare" he whispered and I can't help but to cry loudly.

"Shut up and come with me.. the game is over" he said seriously this time and attempt to pull me, when suddenly—

"No.. The party is just getting started" an angelic voice rang around the forest taking me by surprise... Oh thank God someone heard my prayers.

"Who's there?!!" the guy said acting so brave but I can see his knees already shaking.. I laughed in my head, liking the way he feel the same thing I do.

"Well I'm your biggest nightmare" the voice said huskily making me feel some kind of flipping inside my stomach.

"Show yourself coward!!" he said then walk towards me.. My eyes widened in terror and I starts to back away wanting to get farther away from him.

"One more step and I'll make sure you won't walk ever again" the lady's voice said coldly like a pack of an ice.

The guy didn't bother to listen and keeps on walking.. "please no" I whispered not liking what's running on his mind.

"I'm warning you!!" the voice snarled but he just keep on walking towards my direction even if I can see that he's frightened.

"You give me no choice boy" and with that being said, a fire appeared from nowhere and came towards the guy but before he can even think nor move the fire already hit his lower body.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!" the guy keeps on shouting and growling but the fire just keep on burning his skin. I just crawl down beside a tree watching the pain written all over his face.

As I just sat there and watch him, I didn't notice that somebody already walked towards me and is now sitting beside me..

"Are you hurt?" the angelic voice asked me worriedly.. My breath hitched and I can't pronounce any word out of my mouth. I can't see her face because she's wearing a red cloak. I got panicked and move away from her even when someone's saying that I shouldn't...

"D-don't come near me" I said almost whispering because it's really getting hard to speak... I can't breathe properly.

"Hey hey take a deep breath and calm down okay? I won't hurt you" she said softly. Somehow her voice is getting a little bit familiar with me but with me panicking right now I can't really seem to remember where I heard it before.

I just shook my head not believing her. How can I trust her when she burned someone? wait wait... I look at the spot where the man where at lately but he's no longer there anymore even a single trace.

"He escaped" the lady said so I looked back at her.

"P-please just go a-away" I said taking deep breaths just like what she instructed me to do.