Chapter 24

Samantha's POV

"Y-you", I uttered in my head as I stand still on the ground, a gasp escaped my throat. The word surprised isn't enough to describe what I am feeling right now.

I could not hardly believe what I was seeing. The woman in my dreams, and the woman who was constantly visiting me is now standing in front of me. The feeling was like being strike by a lightning as electricity flow throughout my body. There was a mixture of anticipation, excitement, trill and.. longing within me.

A big piece of myself has brought infront of me. I couldn't contain the joy in my heart. As if a puzzle in my existence has been resolved. She's a big part of my life as I know she will be by my side as I search for the other pieces of me that had long gone. The sincerity in those eyes is enough to know that she's with me.

I roam my eyes around her face. Still not believing that this is really happening. She was so stunning... I think my breath got caught up. Her eyes that were grey with gold irises were looking at me intently, it's so mesmerizing. Same with her shoulder length hair.. gray with flecks of gold. Reddish lips with a teasing smile, pointy nose and sharp jaw line, so flawless. How could someone create a creature with a breath taking beauty.

But then I had notice something odd. Her skin is so pale as if she hadn't embrace the sunlight for many years now. And it's unusual to see people that has a skin like hers.

I confusedly looked at her until suddenly, it all hit me.

"V-vampire?" She smiled as if she could hear my thoughts. My heart thumb rapidly because of nervousness as her eyes changed into red. So she's a Vampire all along? How could she lead these numerous Warewolves?

I couldn't move nor do anything as I stay in my wolf form. She was just looking at my face as if she's examining every inches of my semblance.

She motioned her left hand in a dismissive way and Werewolves started to leave. When it was only the two of us. She took off her red coat and said, "Shift".

I gulped internally. She would see my body. I couldn't shift, it would be embarrassing.

"No need to be embarrassed, love. You can't hide yourself to me for a very long time." There was a playful smirk that's playing on her lips, making my face heat up, knowing what she meant by that. Seriously? Now that I could see her, I didn't expect that this would be our first interaction.

I sighed a deep breath and shifted into my human form, immediately covering my sensitive parts as I looked down on the ground. I could feel her burning stare down at me, or more like on my body. I wish the ground would swallow me now.

After a moment, I felt a finger under my chin, lifting it up until I met those pair of eyes that were back to being grey without its gold irises. They were dilated and full of lust. It made me feel a burning sensation in every corner of my body as I found myself whimpering under her intent stare.

I felt her arms snaked around my waist as she pulled me closer to her. She started sniffing my neck that made me release a shaky breath and a groan because I find it teasing. She was caressing my lower back until I felt her lips on my flesh. It started sucking on it that made me moan unintentionally.

Her tongue started licking it until I felt a sharp thing slowly sinking on my flesh. But then I felt her stop and pulled herself away from my neck. I heard her sigh as she looked at me once again.

"There's always a perfect time for it," she uttered as she covered my naked body with her red coat.

I still can't believe what just happened. It was my first time being touched with so much passion and intimacy. And I forgot we were in the middle of a forest as I looked around to see if someone was watching us.