Chapter 23

Samantha's POV

"I'm your wolf, Samantha. I'm within you, we are one."

I could hardly comprehend what I was hearing. My eyes widened, and a mix of wonder and fear coursed through me. My own inner wolf, my connection to the supernatural world, was speaking to me. It was a revelation that I couldn't ignore, a vital piece of the puzzle that I had long overlooked.

Now I know the reason for having that bizarre feeling inside of me. A feeling that was so strong. It was like having another life beneath my soul. There were times when I felt like there was something inside of me that's wanting to be set free. It was trying to rip my chest out, yet I couldn't feel any pain at all. It was like another life of mine. But not the fragile me.  Something much powerful.

And now that I had find another piece of myself. Another direction has brought up in front of me.. to the right path. A direction I know I need to walk on. But this time it wouldn't be just me, Auntie or my friends. We have a new found ally. A new answer to my questions.

With newfound clarity and strength, I embraced the presence of my inner wolf. It was a reminder that I was not alone, that I had a source of strength and guidance within me. Taking a deep breath, I centered myself, ready to face the challenges ahead with a renewed sense of purpose.

"Why just now? When all my life you were just inside of me," I questioned after a few minutes of daze.

There was a time of silence before she spoke. "You were not yet ready back then. It gives me difficulties to talk to you. There was like a barrier in your mind due to the fact that you were very exposed to the human's world. So I thought that it would help a lot if someone pushed you through. And I didn't failed," she explained.

That explains it.

"There's not enough time for us to waste, we shall find your Aunt real quick," the voice within me added.

"Okay, you're right. But how so? This place was like five times bigger than mine," I retorted, my hands were sweaty caused by the noises around, making me feel all nervous and anxious. Though I knew there wasn't any reason for me to be afraid. But I was still coping from all the happenings.

"Let me guide you," she said.

"Okay," I responded without hesitation, letting her take control of my mind.

As I continued my journey, I made sure to listen to the whispers of my inner wolf. Together, we would navigate the dangers that lay before us, protect Auntie, and find my place amidst the chaos of the supernatural world.

~•~

I had shifted to my wolf half minutes ago. And due to me still not being used to shifting, I felt somewhat pain through the process. In this form I could see my surroundings two times clearer. My hearing became much sharper that abled me to hear the noises around me. Everyone's agony and pain.

The chaos was still ongoing. Grunts were heard all over the place. And corpses were everywhere I set my foot onto. Their bodies were covered with deep cuts. Blood littered on the floor, even on the walls. Rapid breaths from those who are near to death. Trying to chase their life back.

I had never seen something like this before. They died in a brutal way. I felt sympathy for them. No one deserves to die. Even those with a deflous conscience. 

But then again, this place is not humans world, it's a supernatural world. Different rules and regulations. Different ways of living. A world I had just open my eyes into and only had a few little knowledge about.