Chapter 25

🔞

I stirred up from my sleep, awaken to a cold bed. Darkness consumed my tired eyes as I rub it gently. The silence was defying that made a creep grow inside of me. I tried to grope the spot beside me but it was cold and empty. I felt sadness draped around me as I found it distasteful. Not being waken to the warm embrace of the mate I had never expected to come but wholeheartedly grateful to have.

Searching for something to cover up my naked body. I went to the window and pulled the curtains aside. It was still dark outside, the moon brightly shining down my face as I looked up at it seeing how unusually big it was.

The sound of howls from the distance was heard through out the towering pack house or mansion, rather. My eyes that were as clear as daylight could see wolves roaming down the ground. Must be on a rally to ensure no invaders has come across the territory. After what has happened, I thought they might tighten the pack's security.

But then, I have no clear thought about this whole new life thing. The thought of living somewhere more comfortable and homey never crossed my mind. I had think that resolving the missing pieces of my life was all I had to do to make a peace to my chaotic mind. To have the answers for the questions as to why there's a sudden unhuman changes in myself.

Being mated to the so called Alpha was a new thing. I had never really thought I would end up here. But there's no regrets of course. I new I was welcomed and respected here more than I was at the human's world where I thought I belong to. The world where I grow up being exposed to poverty. The need to find a job was constant to ensure I could survive. Having to attend a school where I most received humiliation and the feeling of being unwanted. But on the bright side I had met pure friends that brought a smile to my face that was trying not to cry from all the cruelty and despaired I had felt.

I could say I am lucky after all. In this place, I could build a new life. A new beginning and memories with the one's I love. I will leave all the heartache and painful experiences behind. I'll bury them on the ground and make sure it was deep enough not to come back. I deserve some love after all, to go on for a new happy future ahead on.

I may be settling here for the better, no doubt about that. Still I would never forget the things that made me happy for once. The friends I have and all the memories we had shared. The crazy things we had done together, the secrets, the laughters and joy. The things we had face together as a sisters will always be engraved in my heart. If possible I would bring them here just so they won't be left out of my life.

A smile formed on my lips as I recall what Avery had said about the fuck at first sight. Warm spreading on my face from embarrassment as she was right. Though I won't admit that to her.

What happened was completely unexpected but sure I'll never regret that it ever occurred. Though it was fast, I have liked the feeling of it all. The spark and new feelings her touch inflicted on me was something I wouldn't get tired of. How I loved the pleasure and satisfaction only she could give.

I could still feel her touch imprinted on my skin. The volt of electricity from the skin contact that leaves me shivering. The way her lips kissed my flesh as if it was her property to claim. How her hands roam around my body aggressively, touching every inch of my aching soul. How she made my knees quiver with every words that came out of her delicious mouth. How she became possesive towards me only adding to the pleasure that leaves me moaning. The thought of it all tempting me to do things I had never done before.

My hand found its way towards my breasts. Squeezing and flickering my nipples the way she does that made me moan in delight. Thinking that it was her touching me. I could feel myself getting aroused as I continue playing with my hard buds, moaning every second as the cold wind brushes passed them adding to the pleasure.