Atsushi and an old cat? - One-Shot

.

.

.

|| Atsushi reunions with an old furry friend ||

.

.

.

.

.

.

No one's POV:

Atsushi Nakajima has a ability. It was called 'Beast Beneath The Moonlight.' It allowed him to transform into a tiger. In Atsushi's orphanage, he was always getting hurt and other kids in the orphanage were forced to bully Atsushi or else they would also get severe punishments. Atsushi understood that they were forced so he forgave those kids. After all no one would want to get the punishments that the orphanage had.

Atsushi was hurt at all the comments the kids 'forcefully' said to him. But he had one friend, well a secret one. It was a cat. It was a cat that was orange and white and had black spots. This cat always comforted Atsushi after he received the punishments from the headmaster. Atsushi decided to name the cat, Soseki. 

Atsushi just decided that name because the cat purred when Atsushi called him that. Atsushi just guessed it was a boy cat. Mr.Soseki was the only good thing about the orphanage. Then the day Atsushi turned 18 he was kicked out of the orphanage. The orphanage said that they had no use for him anymore as he was 18 now. Atsushi was a bit glad that he left but he would miss Mr.Soseki, after all that cat was the only thing he loved at the orphanage.

Then Dazai saved Atsushi and Atsushi joined the Armed Detective Agency. He was enjoying it there. But then what he saw next shocked him. He saw a cat in Haruno's arms. It was...

Atsushi: "Mr.Soseki!?"

Everyone that was in the agency at the time looked at Atsushi. They were wondering who he was talking to. Then Haurno's cat jumped out of her hands. Then the cat went into Atsushi's arms. Haruno was shocked. Mii-chan didn't like just anyone's arms. After all, it seemed Mii-chan had trust issues so when Mii-chan jumped on Atsushi she was really shocked. Dazai was snickering when he saw Atsushi with the cat. But Dazai also stayed away from the cat because he doesn't like cats or dogs, especially dogs. (Chuuya sneezes in the Port Mafia base)

But then everyone noticed that when Atsushi got on the couch, 'Mii-chan' followed him then they started talking in sign language and morse code. (The cat used blinking and sudden movements to portray the morse code) Dazai only understood some of it. The only thing he could briefly see was that Atsushi missed Soseki... Dazai had a feeling that that cat and Atsushi had some past connections. After all, Atsushi had called this cat Soseki and they were literally talking in morse code.

Then everyone noticed that Atsushi was somewhat talking to the cat. Everyone was either confused, dumbfounded, or listening in to their morse code. The ones listening to their morse code were Dazai and Ranpo obviously. They couldn't understand it too much because Atsushi was talking in Morse code really fast. And that made Dazai impressed at his skill. 

Atsushi then 'spoke' with the cat just for a few more minutes then his face turned shocked. Then Atsushi spoke out loud and not in Morse code.

Atsushi: "Wait...Really!? You sure?"

The cat nods his head. Atsushi also remembered he had a hat that he used to put on Mr.Soseki, it was in his bag. It was a small hat fit for a cat. Atsushi then told the cat to wait there, the cat listened, and that shocked Haurno even more. Then Atsushi came back with a small bag. He then pulled out the small hat and put it on Mr.Soseki's head. The cat purred and was enjoying the small comfort of Atsushi.