Catsushi? - One Shot

.

.

.

|| Atsushi can transform into a cat ||

(Inspired by a story on AO3)

(Fun Fact: Byakko's a girl if you didn't know)

.

.

.

.

Atsushi Nakajima was a boy that's been living in an orphanage for as long as he can remember. He was always beaten since Byakko's last rampage in the city. Atsushi actually knew what Byakko was doing but he allowed her because he was hungry plus Byakko didn't kill anyone she just ate all the crops in the farm's that were near the orphanage. What Atsushi didn't know that makes the orphanage have less food and makes food more expensive to get and the way Byakko attacks and hunts things are not like a normal animal so people will start to get suspicious of the orphanage.

The orphanage's headmaster, his name is unknown to Atsushi and everyone else in the orphanage. The headmaster was scolding Atsushi because of Byakko once again and after he was done Atsushi was a crying mess, to say the least. Then Atsushi was talking to Byakko in his subconscious. (Picture a white void with younger Atsushi and Byakko.)

Byakko then said to Atsushi that she has a solution. That solution being a little uncanny but it was a pretty good plan. Before, Byakko and Atsushi had a pretty good relationship with one another. They started getting used to each other little, by little they weren't attacking each other nor was Byakko growling at him. Now, Atsushi and Byakko have gotten better. Byakko's plan was that she unlocked a new ability so Atsushi could use it.

The new unlocked ability allowed Atsushi to turn into a white Persian cat. (The same cat that's in the top except it has some black stripes on it's face. It also had ametrine eyes.) 

Luckily since the headmaster left the room, Atsushi used this to his advantage and turned into the Persian cat. He climbed out the only window of the room and he went outside in his cat form he brought all his stuff in a bag. It was super light and the only thing it had was 2 sets of orphanage clothes and a small tiger plush. The headmaster got him that plush because it looks a lot like the white tiger that he saw. To Atsushi that was the nicest thing that the headmaster ever did for him.

But now Atsushi was escaping the orphanage. He was fleeing from there pretty fast. He got out of the building in cat form but he turned back to human form so he could carry his bags. If Atsushi noticed the orphanage headmaster anywhere he would turn into the cat so he won't be spotted. That was his plan for escaping but what about surviving...?

He hadn't gotten far from just the escape plan. He realized he needed to survive. He decided that he would become a cat and ask for food, as a cat. He got a few pieces of sardines and some sandwich's at one point. He started going to a river that was nearby him. He didn't like swimming in water too much because of his cat like tendencies, but he loved how the river looked when the sun was gleaming on the river. To his eyes, it was a beautiful view. Yet, it got interrupted by something, no...someone in a river. He was pretty shocked so he had to the one thing he didn't want to do.

Atsushi jumped in the river and dragged the dead looking bandaged person. Atsushi slapped the bandaged person with his cat claws but the claws didn't make it to the bandaged person. Atsushi then asked Byakko in his subconscious of how the claws are just disappearing when he touches the bandaged person.

Byakko then informs Atsushi that he is an ability user. She also explained that the bandaged person has a nullifying ability and he is obviously suicidal. Byakko then said to Atsushi that if the bandaged man wakes up then he will probably tell Atsushi that he ruined his submersion or whatever that means.