Soul 2: Save Me

(A/N: I got out of school on the 17th and you know what that means... More updates!! So I'll try to update every few days and my friends started to yell at for not telling everyone who I am. So if you have question ask me. Okay lets get on with the story)

(Y/N) POV

I been trying to escape.

Seriously, I literally been using everything as a weapon to leave.

To teapots to actually spoons.

I've even mange to slip into the bars and I got caught.

It's fun if you like to be captive in a birdcage.

That's only the tip of the iceberg.

He threatened my father that if he doesn't say yes to marriage. He will kill me.

That means shut down my system and means that I can't see the outside world again.

That means I can't see Kirito again.

That means I can't see Yui ether.

I was finally snap out of my thoughts when I heated that cheap voice again. "Is my wife here" He asked and I saw the guy who made my life living....

"No I'm here" I said as I got up from my chair. He stared at me as I walked.

"Come on, I'll tell you something" He said as he moved closer and started to get out of his direction.

"You've had the same three visitors today. It was a boy with blonde hair..." He said and I looked at him.

Lucy...

"A girl with orange hair..." He said.

Asuna...

"A boy with black hair" He said.

Kirito...

"They all defended you and tried to kick me out" He smirked and I walked to the table.

I grabbed a vase and let him continue. "Finally your father agreed to our marriage proposal. You can't leave here but after I marry you and then I can kill you." He said and walked closer to me as I cringed.

"You Bastard" I screamed and threw the vase at him. I threw a dagger at me and I dodge it. Tears started to touch the brim of my eye. Don't let the enemy see you cry. But, I feel so helpless, someone save me.

"The wedding is in 2 weeks, prepare because you don't know what's coming next." He said and whispered in my ear and he left. I walked to the gate and then birds flew in the opposite direction as I did. I reached out my hand and they left me.

"Please take me with you" I whispered and then my head followed them. Then,

Clip.

I looked and saw fairies and they were players. I ran and then they fell back to the world. I stare at my last chance to get help. But, if Kirito doesn't give up, then I won't either. But there's only a little time left. Please Kirito, make it.

Kirito POV

I'm pissed and sad at the same time. First hate that guy and second (Y/N)'s father told me everything. But not her whereabouts. I looked at my computer screen then saw an email from Egil. I looked to see a photo of (Y/N)!

I got up and couldn't believe my eyes. Point one, why is she a fairy. Point two, why is she in a birdcage. Point three, why is she crying. Well I could answer all three of those but now I really pissed.

I responded to Egil and I'm meeting him tomorrow.

(Y/N) I'll save you so don't worry. I'll be there soon.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Love ya,

Heart-chan