Soul 8: Destroy the Creator

Sorry for the lack of updates. Someone has been threatening me and cyber bullying me because I wrote this book. I was nervous, scared even. But, I looked at all comments and I thought, why should I be scared of doing something I love so, I'm not going to stop writing! So thanks for being you guys! It means the world to me.

Love all of you,

Heart-chan

Let's get to that chapter.

Mizuki POV

I started to run through the alleyway and I jumped on a dumpster. I leaped on to the ladder and started to climb. I made it to the roof . I looked down to see the masked bastards looking for me still. I grabbed my side and breathe a moment of relief. I looked to see blood leaking out onto my hand. The knife cut was huge. "I need stitches." I laughed to my myself.

It started to rain and I looked up and started to cry. "Please come back to us (Y/N). Please come back." I said and lowered my head.

(Y/N) POV

"Mizu!" I screamed and I looked around to see nothing but the bland and blurry land. I started to cry as the nightmare tormented me and I couldn't take it any more.

"SOMEONE KILL ME! PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY. Please." I screamed a blood curdling scream. I started to cry, why this. Why now. Why me?

Why me?

Kirito POV

I started to hear Sugi at my door and I opened it. I guessed she came right here from practice and from the looks of it, she sprint the way home. "Sugi, what's wrong. You should get some water," I said and she grabbed my shoulder, "Sugi?"

"We need to go to the hospital. Mizuki is in critical care." Sugi said and my eyes widen. Then a message from the news channel reported explained the whole thing.

"Let's go." I said and I ran down the stairs.

"Un!" She said and I still couldn't believe what was happening.

What happen Mizuki?

~~~~~~~~

Asuna POV

I ran to the entrance of the hospital. How times have I've been here in the last wee, like 6. I ran through the desk and saw Kirito and his little "sister". "Kirito, Lucy already went through." I said and the lady at the desk gave us a pass.

"She just went into stable condition." He said and his little sister was trailing behind us.

"Come on Sugi, Asuna doesn't bite unless she's hungry." Kirito said and I hit him in the back of the head.

"Nice to meet you Sugi, I'm Asuna Yuki. I hope in the future we become friends." I smiled and bowed; and she giggled.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope we become friends." She said and returned to bow.

"This is a very touching moment but, our friend is still in the hospital and probably needs us." He said and we sighed and ran to Mizuki's room.

What happened?

Mizuki POV

I started to hear footsteps walk into the room. I was laying in bed and staring at the window. Bright and Sunny. I wonder what (Y/N) and I would do today. Maybe, we would be in France throwing pastries at people. Or, be in..... What was it. It's been so long I'm forgetting. What's becoming of me. Who am I?

"Mizuki, we got you flowers and chocolate." I heard Asuna voice and she I turned my head I felt tear fall off my face. Then, I started to cry. Asuna ran to me and hugged me.

"Why am I so weak." I whispered and everyone looked at me. It looked like they were going to cry as well.

"Mizuki, people don't cry because they're weak. They cry because they been strong for to long." Asuna said and I felt a huge load was lifted off of me.

"Thanks you, everyone." I whispered and everyone at least had a tear or two.

But, one scar equals to one story and the scars were all going to have by end of this can write a whole trilogy.

~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV

I looked at the key pad. It's time to go. I got up and entered the code. I walked on the path and ran into the building. I heard slimes and people. I try my best to navigate around every corner and on the way, I found a sword. That's a little weird, I know but what ever helps me.

I found a room and there were brains in containers? I walked in there and then I heard two slimes. I automatically shot down and hid. "Awe, so the boss is gone for special reasons." One said and my ears perked.

"Yeah, he took care of that other bitch daughter he has. She was just in stable condition a few hours ago." He said and my heart dropped. What, what happened to Mizu. I started to shake at what that bastard did to my sister.

I crawled to the next set of containers that blocked their vision to see me. "Look at this one, he's having a pretty exciting dream, aren't you?" He said and I peaked to see what they were talking about.

"These lucky SAO players have such a good deal right now! I bet all of them don't even they're being experimented on." The other laughed in agreement. I couldn't believe what they were saying. These are 300 SAO players bastard was talking about. They're just like me.

I started to crawl over to the pad. I went to the card and was going to press the log out button. I smiled and was about to press it. Then a tentacle grabbed me. DANM IT!!!

I grabbed the sword a swung it cutting off and it grew back automatically. "Don't f with me." I said and went into my fighting stance. I started to fight them and I was wining. They were weaker then a slime back in SAO. Then, my body went limp. I saw what seems to be the bastard that set all this stuff up.

"Your a trouble some little fairy, aren't you." He said and lifted my face up. He put me over his shoulder and I reached for the card and hid it in my bra. The safest place for anything. I was brought back to the hell I live in. I couldn't breathe but all I did when he threw me in there was.

"Remember, if I stab you , your the one who gave me the knife. Let's say the sword is from my hatred, it's going to be enormous." I said and he spit in my face and left.

What Hell do I live in.

Kirito POV

"Ready Everyone! We came make it!" I said and everyone nodded.

For (Y/N) and Mizuki. We must destroy the creator.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Love ya,

Heart-chan