Soul 9: Once Upoun A Time

(Y/N) POV

"Once Upon A Time a princess waited in her castle where..." Mizuki started and I looked up at her.

"Onee-San, then the prince came to save her and then they magically fall in love, right." I sighed and Mizu laughed.

"I knew you hated that type of story so I made a new one." Mizu smiled and I looked at her with the most hopeful eyes that could make anyone melt.

"Really!" I said and she nodded.

"Once Upon a time, there was a hideous princess who no one knew or loved. Her parents died and she had the rule the country by herself..." Mizuki was cut off by my grandfathers voice.

"Mizuki, come down here now!" His voice made me worried.

"Onee-San, are you in trouble?" I asked out and she just looked at me and smiled.

"Stay here. I'll be back." She said and kiss my forehead. I saw her leave my room and heard her down the staircase. I felt anxious and I couldn't just stay in the bed. I got out and put my slippers on. I tiptoed to the door and opened it and made my way to the middle of it. I sat down and saw mom, dad, Mizu, grandma and grandfather. Mizu was in the middle while grandparents were on one side and my parents on the other.

The atmosphere was super tense. I just felt uncomfortable and I wasn't even there. "Mizuki, will be the successor of the (L/N) family." My grandfather said and I looked to see my father almost jump in rage.

"Mizuki will choose her own path." He yelled and this was the first time I have ever heard him yell. He was such a kind person.

"Mizuki, is our child. We just want her to enjoy herself. That's all, she's at the top of her classes and does so much activities. Plus, all three of us would miss her dearly." Mother said, I was nodding at her words. I would miss Mizuki so much.

"Three, oh that one." Grandmother said and she meant me. She was nice to me, so this is what Mizuki calls two-faced.

"I would have wanted a boy but, you partner can't have anymore kids. Honestly, I don't under stand why you couldn't have a mistress, son." Grandfather said and this was the first time rage ever blackened his eyes.

"I would never do that. This is my family and I love them with all my heart. So ever member is mine, you have no right to try to discard any of them." He said and my grandfather pulled something out of his butlers hands. My father knew what it was and he almost jump over the table to punch him.

"Dad!" I screamed and he stopped right in the middle of his actions.

"Princess?" He whispered and my mom looked with little tears building up and Mizuki with horror in her eyes.

"What's in that document? You can tell me." I said and started to walk down.

"Sweetheart, please don't do this. Go back to your room, please." My mother said and I saw her as if someone was tormenting her. Was it me?

"Clause please take (Y/N) back to her room." My father said and Clause picked me up.

"Wait! Tell me! Mama, Papa, Mizuki!" I screamed and they all looked away from me. Clause left me in my room and locked the door from the outside. I started to bang the door, what's was in that document? After a few minutes of doing that, I was tired. Being a kid sucks!

After an hour, I heard footsteps in front of my door. I heard a knock and then the door swung open. I saw Mizkui and I saw her with little puffy eyes. She ran and hugged me. I hugged her back and she hugged me the most tightest hug ever.