Soul 12: Just a Little Hope

(<3 Heart-chan's Note,
I'm so happy! SAO Ordinal Scale looks so good, and I can wait to write it so all you lovelies can live it with your hubby! But anyways I'm going to try to update every two weeks or every once a week from now on. So if  there's no update in two weeks everyone can spam me. But please enjoy! <3)

(Y/N) POV

(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)Flashback(/)(/)(/)(/)(/)

"Harrison don't rip its wings!" I screamed out of my tiny lungs. It was a warm spring day in London and my older cousin Harrison and his brothers held me as I saw my butterfly that I caught a few days ago.

"Shut up! Your not even part of this family," he said and he grabbed the butterfly then he used scissors to cut off its wings completely.

"Stop!"

-/-/-/-Flashback Ended-/-/-/-

"(Y/N), wake the hell up!" I heard someone call my name and then slapped followed. I opened my eyes and I saw a fairy and she resembled a lot like someone I know but more childlike.

"Who?!" I said and I glared at them.

"Are you seriously glaring at your sister for!?" She said and my eyebrow furrowed. For a part of my being didn't want to believe it but for some reason my heart wanted to. So I let the weakest part of my being do what it had too, believe.

"Mizu?" I asked and the fairy smiled.

"I'm not ever going to leave you alone again, your my sister no matter what anyone does or tells us." Mizu said and cupped my face. I started to tear up and she started to wipe them away like every problem that we ever faced together.

"What took you so long?" I finally manage to say through my tears.

"Isuki almost killed me and it took Kirito, Lucifer, the technicians to create me a character that has a code of an NPC and their physical feature without Isuki knowing. I can't wait to drown him!" She said and she tried to grab my chains.

"Don't!" I said and she flinched then a frown grew on her face.

"Don't tell me you're scared! I got you now." She said and I shake my head.

"Isuki changed my code, the only way you could get me out of here is from the main system." I said and she looked at me with yellow eyes that were inflamed by her hatred or vengeance.

"Then there's something we have to do I can't leave you here, the wedding is soon." She said and I felt my heart drop to my feet.

"I know but," I said and I had a slight pause before a grin form on my face. "Mizu go into my bra and take out the card."

"Your what?!" She said and I sighed.

"My bra." I said and she just shake her head.

"No way am I going into your bra." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Just take out the card and run. Give it to Yui." I said and she lo led at me questioningly.

"Who's Yui?" She asked and I remembered that she wasn't with us during SAO.

"You know what's, find Kirito then you'll find Yui...." I said and she need at least 45 seconds to piece together everything.

"So I'm not the only that's been touching your boobs huh?" She asked and I rolled my eyes but finally she took out the card.

"Mizu be careful, I'll come back to you." I said and Mizu smiled at me.

"Of course you will, I still have to finish the story!" She said and I nodded. She left me with smile and walked out of the room.

"You still have to." I said as I started to cry once again. Not because where I was, it was because I gave up on myself.

_~<>~_~<>~_

Mizu POV

I took off my head gear and I heard Asuna's voice welcome me back into reality. "Welcome back Mizu, did you find her?"
"So Kirito you knocked up my sister!" I yelled at Kirito he looked at Asuna with red cheeks.

"I guess she did," he said and I glared at him.

"Don't avoid my question!"

<>•<>•<>•<>

Kirito POV

"(Y/N) had her wings ripped off completely and they changed her coding so she won't be able unless she gets permission from the main system." Mizu voice sounded sad but happy.

"So this got way harder than it was before." Lucy said and I sighed slightly.

"Well we're not giving up and neither is she so we just got to bend." Asuna said and Mizu looked at me.

"I'm going to hope online one more time to hand you guys a card I got from (Y/N)'s bra." She said so calmly.

"You went into her BRA!?" I yelled and Mizu glared at me.

"Hey Gamerboy! I've seen her naked.... I guess I don't have the privilege of that anymore." She said and my face got a little hot.

"GO BACK IN THE GAME!" I yelled and she smirked at she put her gear back on.

Why is this so hard?

-()-()-()-()-()-

Yuki POV

"So this is my niece?" I looked out of Papa's pocket and Lefa looked at Papa confused.

"Yes, after the tenth time." Papa said and I flew out of his pocket into my normal form.

"Nice to meet you! I'm your Aunt Mizu" Aunty Mizu said and I nodded.

"Please to meet you! I'm Yuki." I said and she muttered something to my Papa which was inaudible for me to hear.

Kirito POV

"That's really your child." Mizu whispered and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah Kirito pull out game is weak." Lucy yelled and I punched him.

(Y/N) one step, one jump, one leap, one sprint. We're getting you now!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Love ya,

Heart-chan