Soul 5: Sing

Kirito POV

"So what do we do now" Asuna asked and We looked at her.

"It's going to be hard to fly with Yui" I said and she looked at me.

"I take form in this game as, Navigation Fairy." Yui smiled and then a small light appeared and Yui was small tiny fairy.

"How Cute" Asuna yelled and grabbed Yui and started to hug the living pixels out of her.

"We should really get going" Lucy yelled "Those two little fairies look like their going to die.". I grabbed Yui from Asuna and tuck her in pocket and we started to fly but how was I the only one that had to use a remote.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV

I started to jump on the small bed I was given. I looked at the small bland, dark sky that seemed that it could run forever. I started try using my wings but, after a few seconds I fell. I look like a helpless fairy princess.

I started to walk around and hum. I was tired of seeing the same stars and moon. But, then I was saying I but do I even know who I am, anymore. The moon glistened off the white floor and then I heard the door opened. My face faced away from the nightmare that keeps me awake at night.

"Ohh, Titania is still awake, huh" He laughed as if venom was smothered in it.

Somewhere in Alfheim

"Achooooooooo. Huh, Who the is talking about me."

Back to you.

"So you can snuggle me" I gaged and I pointed my finger to the back of my throat.

"Well I wanted my friends to have and adventure" He said and moved his fingers toward me. He tried to touch me but I slapped his hand from me.

"If you touch me, let's say your buddy down there will lose its head" I glared and he started to smirk.

"Oh Titania" He sucked his teeth.

Somewhere in Alfheim.

"ACHOOOOOOOOO. Seriously Who the HELLL IS TALKING ABOUT ME!!!!"

Back to you.

I glare at him and he smirked at me."Also, I put some codes in your system. I know you love seeing as far as 5 miles out in this world of mine. What happens is you can't." He's nicked and then my eyes started to get hazy and blurry. I could see what's in front of me but I couldn't see what's far away from me." I know you love looking at my passcode but now you won't see it" He laughed like a mad man and I grabbed a flower pot from table nearest from me and threw it at him.

Why.

Why does a person like him have to live.

I think it's sick but to them it's a game.

"Good Bye Titania"

Somewhere in Alfheim.

"ACH-ACH-ACHOOOOOOOOOO. THATS IT SOMEONE GOING TO DIE."

Back to you.

I clenched my hand and I looked at the the sky. I started to let my feelings go and then I remember the song.(Play Audio and Sing I'm watching you •_•. JK)

English Lyrics

The hidden feelings are screaming as I take hold of a certain vow

Seeking for only a miracle, lost in the never ending darkness
If I'm here, I'll never be able to see the future again

This evening and the moon is inviting, but I still can't say a word
The screaming continues in my heart

The hidden feelings are screaming as I take hold of a certain vow
If I could become a little more stronger after that
I can overcome the sky that is in front of my eyes
And reach out for the future

The honest sound reverberates, its the violent ringing of my impatient chest
You're searching for the whereabouts of your dream in the map you've drawn

A light shoots through the cloud as the pain faintly passes through me
If only this pain can once again fly away towards this sky

The clear world that keeps on expanding forever, I narrowed my eyes as it dazzles
If only I could embrace the strength I can believe in
Because I want to fly around this cloudless sky

There's nothing that I've lost
Holding tightly with my trembling fingers, I'll burn only your pure smile onto my mind

If I could grab onto the end of the never ending episode
Together with your thoughts
Now it colours and connects to the pieces of your childhood
Because it follows on the path of the heart that we've drawn

The hidden feelings are screaming as I take hold of a certain vow
If I could become a little more stronger after that
I can overcome the sky that is in front of my eyes

And reach out for the future.

__________________________

I sighed as the last lyric left my mouth. I stared to to stare at the stars and I wondered what's Kirito-Kun is doing.

Kirito POV

"Mommy and I are the only who could hug Daddy." Yui screamed and Asuna started to pay the girls back.

"I'm sorry" she smiled and the girl sighed.

"I'm sorry but who are you guys" She asked and we all looked at each other.

"Asuna"

"Lucy"

"Kirito"

"Leafa"

"And I Yui" Yui smiled and we all laughed at her.

"Well can you take us somewhere for saving you" Lucy yawned.

"Yeah Sure" Leafa sighed and she started to fly.

"Wait how do you fly like that" I yelled and now everyone was laughing at me.

"Okay let take care of it before he has a tantrum." Lucy said and I crossed my arms and looked away.

"No I will not" I screamed and everyone laughed even harder.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading.

Love ya,

Heart-chan