Soul 10: Fairy Hunting

(A/N: Everyone thank you for your patience! I just started high school a few days ago and I've written 4 English papers. Honors is hard :') But the fun thing is I'm learning how to write even better for you guys and use proper grammar. Also, for everyone who dealt with the terrible grammar in the last book, bless your souls because I was even cringing. But I did write that book when I was 11, so yeah. But thanks once again \(^0^)\

Also, I've been noticing for the last year that everyone names my dots. Even that it's in all my stories XD But, who cares! Happy Dot Adoption!!!)

(Y/N) POV

You would think even though I lost my freedom, you think I would lose hope.

It's because I lost my freedom, I'm gaining it.

So maybe if I start to drown in sorrow, despair, loneliness, anger, and fear. I'll still have the hope, the hope that drive the others to help me out of this hell hole.

So bring it on, let's see if you can crack my fairy soul..

•••••^••••••^•••••^••••

I sat on the bed tapping my foot repeatedly. I only had one chance to do this and if I mess up, well I'm in some really deep trouble. I looked at the key pad and pressed in the code. Who uses their birth day as a code? Isuki is as idiot, and I'm so happy he is.

I opened the door and ran the pathway. I heard a few glitches that they never fixed on my system. When I leave this building I'm able to fly and that all my stuff from SAO is unlocked as well. It's just going to be hard to conceal myself but, if it means that I would get my freedom let it be.

I went right to the doors and ran to the corner and headed straight for the bottom, I literally made it out of half of it. Then I notice they stairs ran out I needed to jump out of a window.

The things I do for myself.

I jumped and landed into a bush and I looked to see a bunch of people staring at me. I awkwardly smile and sprinted down the pathway. I started to run and I really wanted to test these wings. They weren't sagging but pointed up perfectly.

I ran a little faster and then I spread my wings and flied. My heart beat so fast as the dirt and wind picked up as I ascended. I smiled happily as I flew to the horizon. 'I'm free, and I'm coming to you. Kirito!'

<><>><<><><><<><<><<<>

Kirito POV

For some reason, I smiled. I didn't know why but my heart just picked up its pace. "Kirito? What's wrong?" Asuna asked and I looked at her.

"I don't know but, I think something good is going to happen." I said and looked over at Asuna.

"You're a weird kid." Lefa said and everyone laughed. On the other hand Yui looked at me with a smile.

"I had the same feeling but, for now let's go." Yui said and the last part was more of a yell but, who cares.

"You heard the woman let's go!" Lucy said and started to fly again.

"Right!" We all said and followed after him.

What just happened? Why am I so happy?

-^-^-^-^-^-^-

Isuki POV

"My baby, where are you?" I said and walked inside. "Stopped hiding, you know how angry I get when you do that!"

I continued to walk inside and saw nothing. "That bitch!" I yelled and ran out. I saw those two slimes and ran towards them.