Three

"Dear Aarav and Arush..I am sorry for leaving you both like that. But I cannot handle the amount of guilt I am feeling for things that happened around me. But I have no fear. Because even though Khushi is your aunty,she would take care of both of you like her own. And Chhote would be the best father to both of you.

When this letter finds you,I hope you are adults to understand the choices we make. I know Arnav would give you only then.

I had faced rejection everywhere. Some loved me or showed their love to me, because I was the princess of Mallik family. But they used to talk behind me. Chhote never liked my friends. He used to pull me away from them. And in anger we used to fight. Then we would be good. But at times it stays.

Then our mother killed herself as she could not stand the infedility of our father and he too shot himself. We were thrown out of our home. I was hopeless. Did not know what to do. But he stood strong. We found out way to Delhi. Then I was pampered. There was no daughter of my uncle and aunty. So I was overly pampered. Even Chhote became a father to me. My little wishes used to be fulfilled. Then too,he tried to stop me from making friends with the so called butterflies. I stopped. But something stayed within..

Then I met Karan. A doctor. We had good friendship. But he was straightforward. He spoke just like Chhote. Always to the point. Man of few words. It's not that he was not good. He was good. But he rejected the ideas of me. Mostly of staying at our home,with our family,together with his parents. I was in dreamland. That he,his parents,his sister,would live with us. As a happy family,like Hum Sath Sath hey type. There would be only happiness and joy around. Then we would have babies. They would play with everyone. But in all this,I could not see Chhote being in relationship or getting married. It never felt like that. Chhote has me. Why would he need someone else. And what if he looks at her with more love than me. What if he leaves the home for her? What if,he gives the right over himself to her? Those thoughts were very haunting. I told Karan some of it. He told me to let go. Arnav had his own life. He has every right to be happy. He was always against my ideas. And slowly it created a rift. And we broke up.

I was badly broken. Then I met Shyam. At a temple. He used to visit daily. Soon we became friends. He was kind,orphan. Wanted a family. I offered him family. Married him in absence of Arnav. Arnav was rude to me for the first time. He did not talk to me for days .

Then,Shyam started to manipulate me. Making me more vulnerable. My sole focus was Shyam. I wished to keep that relationship as safe as possible. But he was not like that. He was having affairs behind my back. He met Khushi during the Sheesh Mahal fashion show. And fell for her..

Soon Khushi came to Delhi and the clash between her and my brother started. Shyam was staying as a paying guest at Gupta house at that time. He even got engaged to Khushi. But Khushi found out his real face and broke it. In between he tried to murder me three times at least but failed..

Then he created rift between the blooming love of Chhote and Khushi. I too wanted Khushi as my sister in law after Nani made me understand. But truth was,I saw her as a simple and kind hearted girl. She was so good that I did not feel insecure much. And she was a small town girl,from poor family. How would she even take my brother away?

Then they got married. Things were strange between them. There was this thick tension between them. But we all took it casually. We were all angry and sad. I was. I felt bad. Chhote decided on his own about his marriage..

But I was found pregnant. Then things got worse. Chhote got kidnapped. Khushi found him. Both survived. But Shyam played well. He made me doubt Chhote. I did not hesitate to harm that child in my womb. Chhote reached in time and saved me..

But the day of my Godh bharai,amI lost her. Shyam had already been giving me abortion pills in the name of vitamins. And then that shock I fell. I lost her.. My princess..

Then I was depressed. Chhote called him back. I was happy. But soon after the remarriage of Chhote and Khushi,they told us truth about Shyam. With video footage of how he cut the wire and spreaded the broken pieces of the crystal cup of mine,that was a gift from my Chhote,on the carpet of my room.. There was a clip of him altering medicine too. Police took him away..

His chapter was closed for good. I was trying my best to survive. Not to sink in. Then I met him again..Karan. He had joined the same hospital again. He told me,he had to leave because his mother died in an accident.. After that he came. But saw me with Shyam,wearing Vermilion and Mangalsutra.. He left..

But he was back. We talked. I told him things I could not share with anyone..He told me to meet his friend who could help me. I met. I was getting healed. And in all this,he proposed again. I asked Chhote. He directly went to Karan and signed the deal, according to him,one of the biggest deal of his life. First was marrying Khushi I think..

Then we got married in a small affair. With the presence of his father and my family..We were happy. Karan,me,Papa..

I was pregnant once again. With twins. My Aarav and Aarush..

Then Shyam came back. He somehow managed to tamper the car of Karan. He and Papa met with accident and left..

And I was wondering,why was fate cruel to me..

My dear Aarav and Aarush..

I am feeling like sinking. I am sorry for leaving you both. But I trust my brother and sister-in-law to take care of you..

Your Maa loves you a lot..
Your Papa loves you a lot..

Take care,stay happy.."

Aarav and Aarush read and reread the letter again and again.. It was the letter that the lawyer had handed to them. After handing them over the will of Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Singh Raizada..

It was only three days since both died..But the words Aarav and Aarush had gifted them before that,it was echoing across the empty hall..

The 20 years old had finally answered back at Arnav. They had been on tiff with Khushi for years now. Precisely for more than eight years. They behaved rudely with her. Called her Khushi instead of Maa or Mami..

But Khushi being Khushi managed it. Even handled Arnav. But Arnav got the clue of them meeting Shyam Manohar Jha..

And all hell broke loose. They blamed Khushi for separation of two lovers. Specifically their parents. And blamed her for murder of their mother. They even claimed that Khushi had affair with Karan and was hiding it behind Arnav so she killed him..

Arnav raised his hands to slap Aarav. But Aarush stopped his hands..

And left arrogantly..

But fate had planned something else. The very next day Shyam Manohar Jha was arrested for the Murder of ASR and his wife. He had shot both of them with his gun..

Aman completed all the last rites with Pravash..The son of Akash and Payal..

No one said a word to them. Only the will and letter by their mother was handed to them..

Arnav and Khushi were getting death threats. Even their privacy was exposed again and again. They knew Shyam was out. But he was like a rat. But that night,while returning from the official party,their car broke. As the got out of the car,Shyam appeared. And without a word he shot both of them .

The driver was on the other side..He was hidden. Police found Shyam with the help of him as he called police immediately after Shyam and the biker left .

Both were arrested,on the road itself..

Aarav Singh Raizada and Aarush Singh Raizada stood infront of the photo of them. Without any words to explain..