Twenty five

"ASR..I am taking Khushi with me to the party. So I am a little late"said Lavanya Kashyap,the so called Girlfriend of Aryan Singh Raizada,the younger brother of Arnav Singh Raizada..

Khushi sat on the sofa,as she watched Lavanya get ready in her dazzling dress. She was all set to set the party on fire. But Khushi sat there silent. She was still in her simple Kurta and Jeans. No make up. She sat there waiting . Lavanya was in a live in relationship with Aryan. Khushi was appointed as her trainer. But she as usual considered Lavanya as her friend. And Lavanya Kashyap took full advantage of it. From putting blames on Khushi to harrash her. She left no stone unturned. But always told her. Khushi is my only friend in India. That she had no friend who understood her. It was only Khushi.

Arnav Singh Raizada was not at home mostly. He was too busy for the Raizadas to understand what he was doing. Everyone knew he was ASR. Who owned a fashion house. aR Design. But was it all? May be yes,may be no.

No one in the whole family ever used ASR as their name. But Aryan tried. Atleast he tried. He could not make a name for himself. But he and few of his cheap friends, drunkard and drug addicts called him ASR. Just like his so called Girlfriend Lavanya Kashyap did.

On the other side. Aryan Singh Raizada grinned at his group of old fowl mouthed brats. A new chick was coming. They had seen Khushi in their group chat. Thanks to Lavanya. Now they could not help but feel thrilled,thinking about the scars they were going to gift Khushi..

Lavanya and Khushi got out of the car. Khushi gulped looking at the place. It was a bar. But before she could object,she was already inside. Lavanya grinned at the group. They sat on the sofa and were drinking like no tomorrow.

She pulled Khushi towards the group. Just as she was about to go along. She felt another pull. From the opposite side. Khushi turned. There he stood. Arnav Singh Raizada. Looking at her Coldly.

Fighting spirit of Khushi Gupta soared. Donot know why she felt small infornt of this man. What was with this condescending look of his. Like she was just a child. She had grown up. He always made her feel like that. Like she was a fool.

"Leave me. I am here to enjoy the party"Khushi said gritting her teeth..

Arnav chuckled. He could see it. Right..

"Arnavji. Leave me. Or I am going to complain to police"Khushi warned. But before she could finish her sentence,there was siren blazing outside. Police had raided it. The bar. Arnav just pulled her out,and the police just let him go.

Khushi looked at him as they sat. Inside his car. The road was lonely. But she did not feel fear..

"Khushi..See this"said Arnav and handed her some papers. He seldom spoke. So his voice was very hoarse..

Khushi took the document. Inside it was the pic of the people whom she had seen Lavanya waving.

As she unfolded,she started reading and rereading pages by pages. And then she was silent. Because last page was about Aryan Singh Raizada. Arnav Singh Raizada's so called younger brother..

"Aman. Stop Anjali and Shyam at any cost. Aryan should not get out of this case soon. It would open the door to catch the bigger fishes behind him"said Arnav as he picked up the call.

As the call ended,Arnav looked at Khushi..

"But he is your brother"Khushi said, nervous..

"Miss Gupta. In the eyes of law. No one is brother or sister. Everyone is equal. They are propagating drugs. Are selling it to innocent childs. What if you have money? Then can you forget everything?"said Arnav as he sat looking at Khushi..

Khushi nodded.

"And Miss Gupta. Why did you go with Lavanya to that kind of place?"asked Arnav..

He knew. Khushi just wanted to fit in. Nothing else. She was working with Lavanya. Was innocent. He knew his family well. They can make anyone dance on their tune. Some by crocodile tears. Some by taunts and some by perfect fake smile. What kind of demons they hid inside?

"I also asked Anjali ji. She approved. She said, Lavanya ji's friends were all big shots. And would help me get work"Khushi said..

Arnav gulped. What kind of monster Anjali was. That she could not even spare a little child? Khushi was a simple girl. To taunt her with her nasty remarks,what kind of job was she referring to. Arnav Singh Raizada was raging inside as he thought..

Khushi thought she had done something that was angering Arnav. So she was cowering. Arnav looked at her and eased himself.

How much he wished to take this innocent angel and leave. But they cannot. But it did not mean. They had to tolerate everything right.

He had to move fast. Now he had someone to protect. Khushi.

Khushi too knew. There was something between her and this man. Something was shifting in silence. In the storm, between the loud thunders. She could feel the change.

As he dropped her at home,told her to go to AR tomorrow. There he had already prepared something for her. She needed to learn.

As Arnav threw his phone in anger,as it was ringing continuously. It broke. Then he picked another. Asked Aman to arrange a trainer. For Khushi.

If she was going to enter the so called High society,then she needs to be prepared. Arnav Singh Raizada was ASR. But he never appeared in public. No one knew him. But eldest Raizada bride. Everyone would know. His sister and grandmother would leave no stone unturned to make sure that she is humiliated enough otherwise..

Soon,Khushi stood before Anjana Saini. A famous teacher of personality development. It took three months. Khushi was smart. She could move in between the countless friends Arnav had with ease. She was there. In the real parties. Of Arnav Singh Raizada. And she was the centre of attraction. Just as Khushi Gupta. She could move with ease. Arnav Singh Raizada smiled.

Khushi looked at the floor above. She could feel the eyes of the man. But when she got there,there was no one.

Only a note..

"Waiting for you..By the sea"