Nine

"I am sad to inform..Mr Arnav Singh Raizada has lost all his memories regarding the last four years..His mind is in serious trauma now. So you and the rest have to slowly remind him of these years. Take it slow. If there is anything else,inform us"said the doctor and walked away..

Some smiled Victoriously. At least Arnav was back in their control. Yet some cried in pain. A poor soul standing beside the door crumbled down. She slid down from the wall she was leaning for support. And fainted. Her weak body could not handle it anymore..

Thank God someone saw it. NK who was standing near picked her up and took her to another room. She woke up only after two intravenous fluids were given. Doctor chided her for her carelessness. She was injured too. Her dress,blue was covered in blood. There was a wound in her shoulder..

The nurse washed it and stiched it. But Khushi was blank. Arnavji forgot her. That was the only thought going in her mind..

"Khushi..We have decided. Until Arnav does not get his senses back,donot come infront of him. Go back with buaji to Gupta house.."declared Anjali and Mami nodded her head..

Khushi just looked at her blankly. Go back to Gupta house? She was the legally married wife of Arnav Singh Raizada. Why should she go to Gupta house.. But she looked around for someone to ask the questions. But no one asked. Everyone was silent. As if they were balming her for the mishaps in Arnav's life..

Khushi walked out of the hospital,hopeless. Anjali stopped her again. She could not even enter the room where Arnav was. And she stayed quite,so that they would not shift Arnav somewhere else. Who would support her there?

Akash and Anjali were plotting to take the signature of Arnav alongwith Payal and Shyam. Though Payal was not her sister,she never treated her different. Even when her Babuji,Amma and Buaji send her gifts,they send one for Payal. But she had watched the same clothes worn by Shanti,the wife of Hp..

Still..She thought, sincerity matters. But here everything was different. Her Arnavji has warned her again and again. To not be so simple. To ride waves,one must first learn swimming. But still..

And now,Khushi was seeing it. But something happened. A message came . To her phone.

She smiled. And ran to the window..

There he stood. With a flower that he had plucked from the garden outside her home. His smile was there. But he was tired. And from afar she could see a figure waving. NK..

"Arnavji.."Khushi called out. But he hushed her with his finger. He did not dare to risk. May be there was eyes around.

Arnav looked at the angel in white. Her hair was blowing along the wind. As they caressed her cheeks,as the cold wind of December touched her open neck,she shivered. The fragrance of her hair,her jasmine oil,it was so nostalgic. He finally felt home..

"Khushi..Can you move? I would freeze outside otherwise"said Arnav..

And Khushi moved. He jumped inside. And sat on her bed. And Khushi was still in daze.. Sigh..

Smiling at the dazed woman infornt of him,he held her extra thin wrist and pulled her closer. Her lips was glistening under the faint light. He wanted to taste it. So he did. He tasted his favourite dessert after a long time. Feeling her lips mould with his,feeling her arms around him,feeling her breath and his becoming one,he felt home..

After a long time both broke free. She was blushing. And he smiled. Her nose was red..

"Damn it. I wanted to do it for so long. But those people never left.."grumbled Arnav..

Khushi smiled..

Both stood in each other's embrace. There was a storm coming. He had to deal with two evils. Anjali and Akash now. Because he wanted to give her a peaceful future. He has to fight to make sure,things would turn out better..

So that,he can leave with Khushi after it is over. For once and all, Arnav Singh Raizada wanted to leave. Leave things behind. But to leave too,they had to face troubles..

But both were ready. Arnav had Khushi and Khushi had Arnav. Both knew,they would stand as each other's strength.

And the cry baby of ASR was the lioness when she was angry. Who knew it better than him..

The night passed,with the promise of a day,with new hope. Khushi was happy that Arnav had not forgotten her. It was just an act. Arnav was happy that she was safe..

As they fought,as they walked forward. Soon Akash, Anjali,Shyam and Payal were behind the bars. Arnav showed no mercy on them..

Then he left Santivan in the name of his uncle. As a thank you...

But neither did he spoke a word to his Nani,nor Mami.. Because both of them had spoiled the lives of Akash and Anjali. He was not there for discussion. He was not going to watch them cry over spoilt milk..

He just left. With his wife. And family. NK too shifted. He married Kiara.. A girl working as a model.

Guptas too shifted. But Arnav made sure,no one had any right over his family. He had seen elders. Their decisions. Now he wanted to have some peace. And Guptas understood that. They never interfered in the issues of Arshi.  There were fights. There were issues. But Arnav and Khushi stood strong. With each other.  And it came to the next generation. And next generation..

Their love seeped in. And build a happy family away from greed and hatred.

And Sun and Moon shone..Watching two young couple walking by. As they faded into the grey smoke..