Sixty six

"You..You did not die..How is it possible?"Khushi screamed in horror watching the man she had shot with bullets,with her perfect aim, standing infront of her..

"I am sorry Miss. About whom are you talking? Do you know him?"asked someone else..

"Him..He is a criminal. Look I have arrested him and when he tried to escape,I had personally shot him dead"she practically screamed and opened her handbag to show her phone to the man.

That man looked at it and smiled.

"Sorry Miss. They just look a little alike. And if you look closely. He is taller and has different skin tone,even their eyes are different. It happens. And his name is Arnav Singh Raizada,not any Sagar Mallik you shot"explained the man..

"Aman. Did you talk to the officer? "Asked Arnav as he removed his Bluetooth from ears. So he had not even heard her words until now .

"Right. Miss. We are here to lodge a complain. As you see,Mr Raizada has his privacy invaded by some people"said Aman and frowned as he watched her look at him..

"Aman. Find someone else. She seems to find my face more interesting than her work"said Arnav as he stood looking at her with indifference..

It made her snap out of it.

Soon they finished the procedure and walked out..

"ASR. Are you sure about it? Won't you ever miss her?"Aman asked..

"No. It's not that I won't miss her. Aman. What is there to even miss?"he asked..

"Sir. She is Khushi.."he said..

"Are you sure? She is Khushi Aman? What makes you so sure? "Arnav asked Aman,as they drove off..

Aman was silent. How would he know. He had heard about Khushi from this man.

"By the way,Mr Mathur..Do you know,who are you?"Arnav asked as he got off the car..

Aman nodded a yes. Arnav just smiled teasingly and walked off.

Lieing awake on his bed,he smiled looking at the stars. As past flew by.

"Khushi..Just a name to countless faces. To the journey he had walked..