Ending of a Story-- Palestine

This topic has been on my mind since the last update that I went through with publishing due to the fact that most of it had already been written except for the very last scene that gave me trouble. It was ignorant of me to not comment on the glaring issue with one of the actors for this series that I write for. While most can easily separate the actor from the characters - the actions taken by the actor have gone to the point where I cannot let myself write with them in mind since his character is heavily prevalent in the story. Keeping in mind the fact that most of the cast has been quiet on this issue (their jobs can be at risk if they speak out as has been shown by the firing of Melissa Barrera in the Scream franchise), except for two very extreme actors as well as one of the Duffer brothers signing the letter in support of Israel.

I have been proud of sticking with my stories despite hardships in life, but this is beyond me and any personal issues. A genocide is happening right before our eyes, and remaining silent is silencing the voices of the oppressed. To not only go on ranting tirades where any opposition is deemed anti-Semitism (which it is not) and claim that zio**sm is sexy while people are being brutally murdered is beyond cruel. My heart and mind have been with the Palestinian people as I've looked into the issue, and it continues to stand by them as they are being bombed with no sign of aid. I am not willing to turn a blind eye and continue writing for a show where it's become obvious that the outspoken few of them are in support of this genocide. It has been a joy to write about this series as far as I got and allow for representation for Latinos through the MC, but it has come to an end.

If you wish to read up a little more on the issue, Lavenoor (on Quotev) has posted a journal with various sources of information.

I urge you guys to participate in the boycotting of the major corporations that have not only supported Israel in this matter but also aided them: Starbucks, McDonald's, and Disney are only a few but are the largest ones where an effect can be shown. Thank you for your time, and I hope my other stories (current and future) can entertain you as much as this one has.