Untitled Part 5

i woke up in dylans dads arms being carryd somewear.

i hoped it was a hospital becose my head was akeing, spining, screeming for hellp and itenchon

evrething was fuzzy but i could make out Dylan next to me 

i dident want to cry but it just happend. and once it started it dident stop.

small but paneful sobs that made my head hert even more with each shuddering breth i took.

as i was being carryd bridel stile Dylan leend over and cerfuly wiped away my tears as he said cumferting little things in my ears like "its ok dont worry wear allmost theare"and "shhhhhhhhh weel take this of soon" pulling on the hard boney mitereal of the fabric.

i was layd on my bed as my corset was removed by mades. 

i herd talking voices by the door 

go on then kiss her , shes pritty so you cant say you dont want to , it will be good for all of us , come on sun, then i herd ant emily say in an exited tone "yes yes go ahed im shore sheed love it"

NO I WOULD NOT itryd to screem but it came out in un distingwishable sobs.

No he said fermly , its not that shes not pritty, i dont have her consent and i dont want it ,im to yung to get marryd he said now crying two.

"and i thort you were smart not gay " his dad bellowd i his ear ruffly 

Dylan had his back presst up agenst the wall head in knees sobbing just as i came around to stop crying 

it hit me how rong this was we are 13 we are kids, how do we let this happen, how do we let it get this bad. 

all the power i had left was used up on one last thing that i diddent qite undersand.

my hart was beating fast my breth was rappid and i diddent realy know what i was doing till it was allredy done.

i lifted my hand scrunchd it makeing it mimmick a birds tallons, qickly twisted my elbo and rist and a bright gold light shon out of my parm just as my ring slipd of.

then black 

all black 

and then light