Chapter 17 - A Moment alone

A/N; smut time 🎉

WORD COUNT - 2127

WORD COUNT - 2127

Alicia's P.O.V

Arriving back at the apartment my mind was filled with numerous pointless thoughts. But all those that kept me questioning what was to happen next for us?

With Idra dead we could now be seen as the main target, alongside both Cassie and Jackson. The Sanleone family was slowly being wiped out, that would fall on every single one of us. Even if myself and Chris weren't single-handedly involved.

"Hey Liss, I just checked with Felix. They're good to have Heejin for another hour or so" Chan spoke, straying me from my thoughts as I gave him a confused look.

"Oh? I thought we would just head over there to get her right away. It feels odd even a few minutes separated from her" I answered as Chris nodded, understanding my issues but clearly he had a plan of his own.

My eyes followed him as he slipped out of his jacket, his bare arms on full show as he made his way over to me, slipping a hand behind my waist.

"Well...I thought we could make the most of a moment alone together, we haven't really got that for a while" his other hand brushed against my cheek, then tilted my chin up to face him.

I could feel the butterflies erupting in my stomach, the way my body immediately burned at his touch. Igniting the heat within me.

"Now that you mention it...it does seem perfect" I smiled as he immediately grinned, bringing his head closer to mine before sealing our lips in the first of many kisses.

⚠️Smut⚠️

I felt myself melt into his arms, as his hand slid further down, gripping my ass. Causing my mouth to part slightly and his tongue to slide in, caressing my own.

My hands gripped the small fabric of his shirt, pulling him close as if I couldn't get enough of him.

Without warning I felt Chan lift me up, breaking the kiss for a moment as he carried me in his arms, my own wrapped around his shoulders holding on tight as I couldn't help but laugh.

His smiled radiating back at me as he carried me into the bedroom, laying me down on the bed.

God I was so in love with him.

I propped myself up with my elbows beside me, watching as Chan reached down, pulling his own shirt off. Those jaw dropping abs making me weak at the knees every time.

"Fuck I love the way you look at me" he spoke, his voice low and husky as I bit my lip. I couldn't not look at him, he was so fucking sexy.