Secret meetings

I didn't choose this life. It chose me. Once your in you can never leave. I tried once but never will I try again. All the drugs and money in the business will be the death of me. But this is the only life I know.
I was glad I was in the car by myself because every once and a while a tear will fall. Then many, till there's none left.

1:30 am

"Where the hell is he Jai" I was getting really upset. This guy is thirty minuets late. "I'm beginning to think this is a trap"

With a sigh Jai replied "he'll come just be patient for once in your life ViVi. Jai groaned.

I muttered "fine"

Although I love Jai he can be really mean. He and I have known each other since our eighth grade year. Thats when he saved me from getting kidnapped by these three men. We beat the hell out of them and because of all that we became best friends. And partners in crime.

Clomp.clomp.clomp.clomp.clomp

"That must be him coming now ViVi"

"Aaare yyyuoo tthe guy"
The mans voice was shaky and stressed as he stuttered.

"Yeah now show us the money first" jai's tone was hard and cold. He always says it makes him scarier.

He pulled out the money and started 'counting' it. "There it is 50 exactly"

"Than...."

"It's not enough" I interrupted "it's only 25 either he tried to play you or he just can't count....and it better be the second one"

"She is lying" he hissed "I will even count it for you"

"Go ahead" Jai stated

"Okay" he started counting the bills" 1,4,2,8,50! See here it all is" he smiled "ttolddd yya"

I had to stifle my laugh because that was funny and jai's expression was priceless.

"Leave now before I kill you. You're an idiot and a complete waste of my fucking time" Jai yelled.

I stopped chuckling. Jai is a scary guy when he is angry and I didn't want to get on his bad side any time soon.

The man limped away silently;clearly scared out of his mind. Jai stayed quiet as he turned on his heel and ran up the steps. I followed behind not daring to say a word.

We got out side and went to our separate cars before we could be seen. Jai drove off then I did. I knew he wasn't going to talk to me any time soon;just like me he doesn't like showing emotions around other people: but he clearly was stressed out.

I was about four blocks away when my cell rang. "hello"

"Hey I'm sorry" then the call ended.