Heaven Then Hell

It's Vienna!
This is a fan edited picture of Zendaya. I actually love this picture and how the person gave her tattoos and piercings it's just so cool I never would have thought of adding them to Zendaya of all people.

__________________________

We are currently in my room me sitting on my bed and Beau digging through my closet. I was starring at his back watching his muscles flex under his black suit as he adventures through my jungle of clothes. Beau was busy finding me a nice outfit to wear to my meeting with the boss. He insisted we dressed up so we can show our wealth and class off to everyone else in our business. None of the other dealers make as much as me and Jai; all of them are middle class sellers. Many off them are creepy looking crack heads or ex cons.

"How about this vi?" beau handed me a high wasted black and white flawy skirt that would go to the floor on me. Also a black cotton half shirt with long leather sleeves.

"It's perfect. To be honest I don't even know when I bought both of those." I walked over and grabbed the outfit from his hands then went into the bathroom to change.

I looked in the mirror at my reflection; I couldn't believe that thar girl was me. The shirt fit perfectly against my skin, the small space between my shirt and my skirt showed off my flat stomach and hints of my many tattoos. My skirt showed off my hips and I love the way is swayed elegantly to the floor. I couldn't believe that years before now this was the same little girl with to braids on each side off her head held tightly by big purple booboos. Or the same girl who used to sing and dance around to the now old Mary J Blidge albums with her father before he passed.When others look at this girl they see a rich most likely snobby college student . Little do they know how much she has actually been through, how she fought everyday of her life to get to where she is now. This girl is unstoppable. This girl is Me.

A knock sounded on the door releasing me from my thoughts "come in" the door slowly creaked open a second later. Beau walked in, both of us making eye contact in the mirror as he hugs his arms around my waist from behind. We stood there in a comfortable silence for a few seconds just looking at ourselves in the mirror.

"You look ravishing" beau whispered in my ear sending excited shivers down my spine. I've never really cared how or what people thought about me but with Beau I want to look good for him. A smile formed on his face when he saw my reaction.

"Thanks, you look handsome yourself" it was true he did look handsome. I don't really know why but men in suits make me go fan girl crazy especially if they have tattoos.

Beau placed a short but sweet kiss to my lips before he took my hand and pulled me back into my bedroom. He gently pushed me down to sit on the bed, I watched him as he slipped my white Docs and to my feet. What a gentleman. When he was done he stood up and placed a gentle kiss to my forehead. Then pulled a necklace out of his pocket and clamped it around my neck. I stood up to look at it in the mirror on my dresser. It was my purple bead necklace. "I found that at my house" I turned around and sat on the bed next to him.

"I thought I lost this forever. I wore it every day since...... Well one day I woke up and realized it wasn't there.Thank you so much for finding this Beau."

"Your welcome" he smiled. " You're father gave that to you didn't he" I nodded yes. "that's why you wear it everyday"

"Yeah it reminds me that he will always be here watching me. He gave it to me when I was three. I remember that day; my mother was actually home for once, she kept trying to tell my father I was too young and I would break it. My dad gave it to me anyway because he said he trusted me not to break or lose it. And I never did. This is the only thing that I have left to remember him by." I miss my father every single day. I don't talk about him much but telling Beau about him helped me release all the thoughts and feelings in my head right now.