If Only I Said No

I awoke upon the bright sun rising and the crisp smell of the morning air. I could hear the cars zoom by; even in the earliest of morning Los Angeles was still busy.

I got up and grabbed a towel and wash rag, then set them on the counter in the bathroom. Then went to my closet to find clothes to wear today "ugh this closet is a mess"i groaned. so I grabbed cheetah print vans,black ripped jeans and a plain black shirt. Then made my way to the shower undressed and got in.

45mins later

I brushed my hair and teeth after getting out the shower. I was about to do my eye liner but there was a knock at the door. I ran out my room to the living room.

"Who the hell is it!"

"It's Jai dumbass!"

I unlocked the door to let him in then ran upstairs to finish getting ready. Jai is always in my apartment so I don't have to tell him where stuff is or worry about him taking anything. If he did he knows I'd beat his ass.

After finishing my eye liner and and mascara (which is the only make up I wear) I opened the door to my room and walked out. Jai was on my bed eating a sandwich and watching my t.v.

"I see you made yourself at home as usual"

"Find something to wear to a party tonight" Jai replied

"What party and who's is it?"

"I don't know some kid from school"

"Why do I have to go?"

"Because your my date for tonight" Jai turned with a pleading smile.

"The last time I went to a party as your date we ended up in jail for the night"

"Please ViVi I swear it won't happen again"

"Fine" I don't know why I always give into this boy.

I walked to my closet and plopped down in front of it. With I big sigh I started digging through the jungle of clothes.

30min later

"Ugh I have nothing to wear"

"Well u could just wear nothing" he relied smartly with a wink

"You are a perv"

"Well that was just one possibility" he said as he walked towards me and sat next to me on the floor.

He dug through the clothes then stopped after a few minuets. "how about this" it was a tight fitting black dress with lace flower covered sleeves. The dress would be about mid thigh on me.

"Fine"

"You should wear your purple docs with it too"

"Thank you for helping me" I said as Jai got up to leave.

"Yeah what ever and you better not be fucking late we have business to take care of"

"Damn ok" with that he left.

10:30pm

Me and Jai had just arrived at the party, it only started thirty minuets ago and the place was already trashed. On the lawn there were couples eating each others faces,fires lit,a beer pong table and a flipped over car! When we entered the house Jai wrapped a arm around my waist to keep us from getting separated. We finally made it to the back room where the deal was to be made. There sat Jackson the fuckboy and one of the wealthiest kids in our school and the holder of the party.

"So you got the stuff or what?"

"Yeah we have it but first there's some rules you have to follow or else"I replied

"Or else what you little bitch are u gonna tickle me to death"he and his friends started laughing.

"We kill you" now I see why Jai talks like that because these punks shut up real quick."And talk to her type crazy again I'll rip your tongue out so you can't talk"

"Rule one: you don't tell anybody where and who you got it from" I said

"Rule two: never talk about it and never ever mention our meeting here"

"Rule three: if the cops come hide it and don't let anybody find it"

"And finally rule four: you snitch you're dead" their eyes went wide cause now they know I'm not messing around. "The fun thing is you get to choose how we kill you and if you don't want to die don't fuck it up" I exclaimed with a devilish grin.

"Fine I understand now here's the five hundred dollars and you can give us the stuff so we can get to the party"

I counted the money "it's enough"

"Good here's the stuff and do not forget the rules" Jai said as he passed him the stuff then we went on our way.

I went straight to the kitchen and drank five cups if beer and before I knew it I was completely drunk out my mind.

I ended up in the living room which was packed with drunk sweaty people grinding on each other. I swayed to the music as it took me away but every time I looked up some guy was staring at me each time he was closer than before.

All of a sudden some one grabbed my hips and started Dancing along with me. The song changed to a slow one and I was turned around so we were face to face. I couldn't tell what he looked like my vision was to blurry to comprehend any thing. I rested my head on his shoulder as his hands went lower down my back. Then i did the unexpected I smashed my lips to his. He didn't pull away he pushed back harder and pulled me closer to him till there was no space between us. Finally I pulled back for air. suddenly he brought his mouth to my ear and whispered "I know who you are and you know who I am we may by rivals but I want you TRAPQUEEN VIVI" I gasped because only people in the drug business know me by that name. Now I'm fucking scared. If only I said no to coming here.