The Date From Hell

THIS IS A PICTURE OF VIENNA AND PRINCETON'S OUTFITS FOR THE DATE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Princeton's Pov:

Tonight is me and Vienna's date. I am Not going to lie I am really excited; having to wait till tonight for two days killed my nerves. "okay Princeton get your self under control you are acting like a hormone filled teenage boy" I said while combing my hair in the mirror "gotta look good for my love tonight" I said while winking to myself.

DING DA DING DING!

"Martha get the door please!" Martha is my house keeper and such good company.

I checked my self in the mirror and adjusted my tie. Then made my way down the steps but on my way down I hear the piano being played. I slowly descended down the steps further as I began to hear singing as well. It was the most beautiful sound to my ears.

"Some people want it all. But I don't want nothing at all; cause every thing means nothing if I ain't got you" The song ended and all I could do is stare in amazement.

"I'm guessing you liked what you heard?" How did she know I was watching from behind her.

"Yes actually I did it was marvelous" she stood up and turned to face me. Holy shit! This girl is a goddess; she is just so breath taking. The way her long curly hair flowed down her back, or the tattoos that perfectly decorate her golden brown skin.

"What?" she asked confused about my staring.

"It's nothing. Just that you look beautiful tonight" I swear I turned bright red like a tomato.

"Oh thanks you look quite handsome yourself" she said while walking to stand a few feet away.(which almost made my heart stop)

"Thanks. Shall we go now?" I said while lifting my arm for her told.

"Sure" her hand wrapped around the top of my arm. They felt so small and delicate. Even if this girl is a killer, and drug dealer the people in our business forget that's she's still a girl. Who has insecurities and needs to be held needs to be loved. Vienna Richards never had that so I want no need to be there for her. Especially when she falls and is at her weakest point I will be the one to hold her and show the love a girl needs.

We exited my house and down the path to my car. I opened the door for her and when she got in I closed it. Then I walked around the car got in and started it.

"You are going to love where we are going" I turned and said to her as we pulled out the gate to my house. She smiled in response and we went on our way.

==========================

VIENNA'S POV:

I smiled in response to what he said. I am still stuck on the fact that he lives in a mansion. Yes I am rich too but since I live by myself I just rent an apartment but I am pretty sure Princeton lives alone in that huge place.

We pulled into a grand restaurant the place was absolutely gorgeous. Princeton stopped the car in front of the valet and got out. He came around opened the door and took my hand to help me out. Then passed his keys to the guy "Not one scratch" he must really love his car.

Princeton placed his hand on the small of my back as we entered the building. When we entered every one looked up and stared at us.

"Reservation for Mr.Wilds and Ms.Richards please" Princeton asked. The lady didn't even look before answering.

"Any thing for you Mr.Wilds Right this way"she led us to one of the tables that was farther apart than the others in the corner. "Some one will be here to collect your order shortly" she smiled politely and walked away.