The follow game begins

I awoke to a bare chest under my head. Of who it is I don't really know, I can't remember much of last night. The only memory that came to mind was when I was with that guy and what he said.

I looked up slowly to see who it was. I Know who it is but I did not expect to wake up in bed with him"eeewww what the fuck!" I Screamed as I tried to push my self off of him and out the bed. Which landed me on the floor with a thud. "Oww!"

"Vienna calm down you act like this is the first time you slept in my bed with me." He yawned with that stupid smirk on his face. "Are you okay stupid?" Jai said with a laugh while extending his hand for me to pull myself up.

"This is not funny and why the hell did I wake up in bed next to"

"Well for your information you got drunk out of your mind last night and I didn't want you home alone."

"Fine what ever. well thanks for the help"

"Yeah yeah just shut up with your whining its too early for this" he said playfully. " Shouldn't you be hungover or something cause you drank ALOT, but it doesn't look like you have the slightest bit of symptoms?"

"I don't get hangovers, I actually feel fine and trust me I can drink way more alcohol than I did last night. That only felt like I took one shot" I laughed

"You are one crazy girl Vienna" Jai said with a yawn "give me thirty minuets and ill drive you home"

"Ok" I replied as I put on my boots and walked out his room.

30mins later

"Vienna I'm ready to take you home now!" Jai yelled as he jumped down the steps

"Ok let's go" I replied while walking out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We pulled up in front of my apartment "Well see yah Jai" I said with a wave before I got out the car.

"Call me later!"

"Why"

"I don't know to just talk"

"Eww no I already have to see and talk to you every day of the week at 'work' why would I waist my free time talking to you"

" Wow mean much. See you tomorrow too bitch" Jai replied with a laugh

"Bye" I waved then he drove off

I turned and walked to my door. I unlocked it and pushed it open then shut it behind me after I walked in. When I went to walk forward a hand clasped over my mouth and the other arm wrapped around my waist from behind.

"Don't scream" It was a males voice I tried to push the guy off of me but his grip only got tighter." I've missed you since last night my love" that's when I realized it was the guy from the party and my rival. PRINCETON WILD! "Are you going to scream?" I shook my head no and he released his hold.

"Why the hell are you in here and what the heck do you want from me?"

"Well you see the thing is I am here for you and I want you all for myself Vienna Richards" he said with a tight smile"I know you see me as a threat, but I'm really not and if I am, Im willing to change. For You"

"Listen I dont know what you want from me or how you found out where I lived and was able to get in here but you need to leave. Now!" All Princeton did was do a wolfish grin and take a slight step closer to me. When I went to stop him he grabbed both my wrists preventing me from moving.

" OOO feisty! You see there is something about you Vienna that intrigues me and if you'd let me id like to find out, but if not just know I am willing to follow you every where and every where you go until you finally give in. When you do... Just know it'll be the happiest day of your life love. I can give you anything you ever wanted, and more." I stood there in awe, not sure what to say or even really think. The fact that he knows nothing about me or what I've been through and done but he some how has some kind of lust for me is scary.

"I don't like you. Hell I don't even know you and you don't know me either so stay away from me. And if I find you in here again I will personally kill you!"

"No you won't Vienna"

"You think I won't huh well don't take my gender or looks as a weakness"

"You trying to kill me is a very bad idea love. I have an army of men willing to do my dirty work."

"Yeah but I have an EMPIRE"