Tears and promises

It's Beau
I don't know who this person is but whatever.This is the first character that you'll get to see in picture. There will be more but I think next I'm going to do a picture of Nova!

---------------------------------------------

Emptiness. I've never cried so much in my entire life; every night I cried myself into a fitful sleep. No words can explain the empty feeling in my heart. There is no reason for living, my body gave up on me and my soul is weak and dying.When he left he took everything, and now I realize how much I needed him. Jai.

It's been two weeks since then. I try to call but no one answers. My sister and Princeton stopped by a few times but I always end up pushing them away. What did I ever do to deserve this life, it would be a lie if I said I wasn't jealous of Nova. What would my life be like if I did go with Princeton? Yeah he is a jerk but I'd be better off than I am know.

I haven't spoken to Beau at all. Every time he comes into my train of thought I hear the words he said 'I.DO.CARE'. Maybe he does but he ruined my already broken life; I hate him.

Or do I?

These past two weeks were terrible. Last night I went on a run in the ghetto part of town. If I was with Jai it wouldn't be so bad but I was alone. Right when I got to the meeting spot I was jumped by three guys. Each of them were equally as strong, but they underestimated this girl. I threw relentless punch after punch kick after kick. I ended up being able to break away and ran to my car around the block and speed away. Those guys put up a hell of a fight but there's no stoping me. I ended up with bruised knuckles a bruise on my right cheek a few small bruises around my body and a cut on my bottom lip. But I'll be ok; I'm a fighter.

The phone rang and I hesitantly answered it. Nova. Why can't she just leave me be. "hello"

"Hey vi I was wandering if you wanted to come hang out with us at Princeton's house we're having a little get together"

"No"

"Please Vi you haven't talked to any one in days you've barely even left the house. And I know you love get togethers you always bring life to them."

"No nova I'm just not in the mood right now"

"Please Vienna we barely spend anytime together and it'll be fun"

"Fine"

"I knew you would say yes. i'll see ya there sis. Bye."

"Bye" and I hung up. That means I actually have to get up take a shower and fix my hair. This is putting in work.

After I got out the shower I put on a pair of skinny leather pants, a galaxy print button up short sleeve shirt and my purple Docs. I unplugged my phone from the charger and grabbed my leather jacket off the couch. Grabbing the keys to my red mustang I walked out the front door then locked it behind me. I jumped in my car and speed away.

Arriving at Princeton's house I realized this is more than just a small get together. Cars lined his driveway and the street so I ended up parking around the block.

I got to the door and before I could knock the door swung open and Nova immediately jumped at me. She pulled me into a hug clearly excited to see me. "Oh Vi you finally left you're Cave!" she giggled.

"Cave!?" I laughed slightly trying to hide the pain I was in. She was hurting the bruised that were left from last night.

That's when she actually looked up and scanned her eyes around my body stoping at my face. "Vienna what happened to you? Are you ok? Who hurt you?"

"Nova its nothing I'm fine I promise. Don't worry about it" I whispered in a deadly tone; trying to brush it off.

"Don't worry about it! How do you expect me to not worry you're my sister that's my job. I want to know who did this to you!"