Sour then sweet

For the past few days I let Jai take care of me; only because he wouldn't let me do anything by myself. We sat on the couch and watched movies for four whole days. I felt fine on the second day buy Jai wouldn't let me leave. Finally he thought that I should be fine on my own.

I pulled up to Princeton's house in the new car I got him. I really meant it when I said I would buy him a new car and plus I owe him. I parked his new car next to mine which has been in his driveway since our date and got out.

I walked up the steps and nocked on the door. Nock! Nock! I waited a few seconds but no one came. Nock! Nock!
"Wait one fucking second damn!"
The door swung up and there stood a boy not too much older than me "Who the hell are you" wow rude much.

"Well my name is Vienna but you can call me your worst nightmare" I said with a devilish smirk. I Heard footsteps towards the door.

"Come in love!" it was Princeton. He must be feeling better. I walked past the boy and into his kitchen. " don't mind my step brother Beau he is just grouchy all the time." Princeton said as he pulled me into a tight hug.

"Eww get the hell off of me"I said as I pushed him off.

"Hahaha she must be the only girl to reject you how does that feel" beau said as he laughed and held his stomach.

"Shut up beau" Princeton yelled. I could tell he was clearly Annoyed. "so Vienna what is it that you need love"

"I said to stop calling me that! But I promised you a new car so I got you one" I smiled. His face lit with joy. We walked outside to the car and Princeton and Beau's mouth dropped open. This wasn't just any car it was a brand new Porsche. He ran his fingers over the hood of the car, I threw him the keys and he jumped in the car. The engine roared to life beautifully,Princeton was completely amazed by his car I could tell he loved it."open the glove box and place your hand on the screen" he did that and his hand was scanned then compartments opened up all through our the car just like his old car.

"I love it so much love" he said as he got out and pulled me into a hug.

" No get off no hugs"he let go of me and glared at beau who was laughing.

"So why did you buy him a car anyway" beau said.

"Well so you see we were getting chased by these guys and yes we killed all of them but his car flipped into a ditch and blew up" I said playfully.

"Wait you are vienna like 'the' Vienna Richards the queen of the whole business"

"Yes why"

"Well I heard that your crazy and feared by everyone but look like a little twelve year old girl"

"Never call me little again and for your information I'm 22"

"And what if I do call you little again" he smirked. Is he trying to get smacked.

"Well you will definitely end up with several broken limbs" I smiled

"Is that a threat" he smiled. He is really getting on my nerves.

"No it a promise" I flicked my hair over my shoulder.

"I can't wait" again with that smirk!

"You know you shouldn't mess with her she'll get Jai on you" Princeton laughed when he looked toward me.

"Im guessing you know him"

"Yeah I know Jai but how do you know him?"

"Jai is basically my brother we have known each other since we were twelve. My partner in crime."