The junkyard

THIRD PERSON POV
IN THE JUNKYARD

Max: Is this a race?

Chloe: Keep up.

Max: How many times are you going to get pissed at me this week?

Chloe: That depends on you. And how well you do in this phase of the test...

Chloe: Welcome to American Rust, my home away from hell.

Max: Raw and rough. It suits you...

Chloe: Max, do you know how awesome this is? I get my best friend back, and she's also supersized?

Max: We don't know for how long.

Chloe: Exactly why it's time to have fun.

Chloe pulls out the gun.

Max: Are you kidding? After yesterday, I'm kinda over guns, Chloe. It freaks me out that you have one.

Chloe: Don't you trust me?

Max: Yes, but not that gun.

Chloe: You have more power than an army. Don't be scared of my little toy. Besides, we need it for the test...

Chloe takes a sip of the beer bottle in her hand, then offers it to Max.

Chloe: Drink?

Max: Yuck.

Chloe: You are so cute. You haven't changed a bit. Okay, let's do this. How about you Izzy would you like a sip?

Isadora: (thinking) does she think max is cute, cute or just cute.

Chloe: earth to Izzy

Isadora: sorry, yeah sure

Isadora takes a sip of Chloe's beer and she likes it. Isadora gives Chloe her drink back and stands next to her

Chloe: hey max, Can you find five bottles while I prep the shooting range?

Max: Beer and guns? Nice combo.

Chloe: You can handle it. Now go find us five bottles? Pretty please?

Isadora and Chloe sets up the shooting range while Max collects bottles. Once Chloe is done...

Chloe: Break time!

As max searches for the 5 bottles she sees the spirit doe.

Max (thinking): Wowser, that looks exactly like the same doe from my tornado vision... That doe is the perfect photo op...

I hear my phone go off, i look at it to see it's warren

TEXTS
WARREN 🔬

Warren: We are so GOING APE! Newburg is 60 miles so we should leave around 5. I drive

Max: hell yeah we will in your new ride

Warren: we have to get supplies for the drive-in. Maybe we can get dinner first..... or whatever. Anyway. GO APE

Max: too late

Warren: :)

Max put her phone back into her bag and continue to collect bottles for Chloe, after searching the junkyard max finds all the bottles and returns to Chloe and gives her the bottles.

Chloe: Thanks, Max.

Chloe places the bottles on the shooting range.