Vortex party

Max runs back to Chloe's truck and they drive to the junkyard. Chloe brings her truck to a stop, opens her door, and runs. Max and isadora follows.

Max: Chloe, slow down! Wait for me!

Chloe: I know exactly where I'm going!

Chloe runs to the corner of the junkyard near the Steve's Famous Crab sign.

Chloe: Look, this is it! This is it!

Chloe begins to dig with her hands.

Chloe: Are you going to help me, you two

Max: Chloe, stop! Look!

Chloe: Please, no...

Isadora: That smell...

Chloe: Rachel... Oh, Rachel, no, no! Please, not her!

Max covers her mouth with her hands as she watches Chloe's reaction. Chloe moves a few feet away and begins to gag. Isadora runs over to Chloe and puts one hand on her shoulder and another hand on her back, trying to comfort her.

Isadora: Chloe... im so sorry

Chloe: Rachel... why?

Max: I'm sorry, Chloe. I'm so sorry...

Chloe hugs her knees to her chest, sobbing, and covers her face with her hand. Isadora and Max, also sobbing, max puts her hands on Chloe's shoulders and hugs her and isadora does the same.

Chloe: I loved her so much... How can she be dead? What kind of world does this? Who does this?

A spiritual deer watches the three girls from across the junkyard. Gradually, it fades away.

Parking Lot

Max, isadora and Chloe sit in the truck.

Chloe: I hope Nathan enjoys his last party.

Max: Chloe, we can go right to the cops. We have proof.

Chloe: Fuck the police. Rachel wanted us to find her. So we could get real justice... and revenge. The Prescotts have had this coming for a hundred years, and nobody is going to get in my way. Especially with your help... right?

Isadora: I'm with you to the end, Chloe. You know that.

Chloe looks down at her gun and puts it in her back pocket. They get out of the car.

Boy: Oh, shit, this is like that eclipse.

Girl: You're right. Look at the outline.

Boy: I can't tell if they're different.

Girl: There can't be two moons... that's not possible...

Max looks up at the sky to see two moons.

Max: What is that? Jesus, Chloe, look up at the sky!

Chloe: Beautiful, I don't give a shit. The world is ending, cool.

Max: You're not listening! Something major is going down!

Chloe: That's right. Nathan Prescott is going down.

Isadora: don't forget your both not allowed to leave me alone, i dont want to end up like Rachel or kate

Chloe: and you won't cutie, i am keeping my eye on you

Max: so am i

Isadora, Chloe and Max start to walk towards the building. Warren stops them.

Warren: Welcome to the end of the world, ladies. I'm glad you decided to escort me...