Dark room part 1

ISADORA POV

Isadora: (thinking) max...? What? Where? The Dark Room...

Isadora: (shouting) Is anybody out there?! Please, help!

My heads feels funny like something is about to happen, i lifted my hand up when i saw my sister fall to the floor with a bullet in her head.

Isadora: (Thinking) have i now got powers like max, i need to save max. I need to get out of here

I successfully detaches my right foot from the chair.

Isadora: (thinking) Finally! I'm free! Almost...

I uses my foot to pull the trolley in front of me, i looks at a photo Jefferson took of me.

Isadora: (thinking) I hate looking at myself like that. You'll pay for this, Jefferson.

I stare at the photo and i begin to focus on the photo, and before i knew it i was able to go back in time to where i was half drugged, i have time travel powers too, exactly like max but i hope i don't get the nose bleeds

First Focus

Jefferson: (during the focus) Oh, that's great... Oh, isadora...

I wake up lying on the ground with my hands tied, while Mr. Jefferson takes pictures of me.

Jefferson: This angle highlights your purity, see? The slightly unconscious model is often the most open and honest. No vanity or posing just...pure expression.

Jefferson moves my leg

Mr. Jefferson: Oh Christ... Look at that perfect face.

I attempts to move my head, and Jefferson smacks me back into position.

Jefferson: (shouting) Hold that stare there! (angrily) Stay still!

Jefferson continues to take pictures. I whimper and tries to move. I have never felt this scared in my life

Jefferson: (shouting angrily) Oh, isadora! You fucked up my shot! (calmly) But please don't worry, we have all the time in the world. For now. I knew you were special the second I saw your photo your sister took. I love the purity of your the image. Not like Rachel, who was always looking in the wrong places. Poor Rachel. Wait... Let me try this angle.

Jefferson steps over me and continues to take pictures.

Jefferson: Don't move!

Jefferson positions my shoulder.

Jefferson: Oh, much better... Thanks, Max. If only Nathan could see this setup. He tried so hard, but you can't just throw a few subjects around and expect a cohesive style or theme. But he had an eye for shadows. And an eye for a whole lot more, as his elite family will find out...along with Arcadia Bay.

Jefferson positions my head.

Jefferson: Nice... Good... Oh, those eyes...

Jefferson positions my shoulder again.

Jefferson: It's just too bad you're so goddamn nosy, isadora! Just like your sister. But, this room...is under 24/7 surveillance, so all I had to do was text max from Nathan's phone, and you fell right into my hands. You really should have focused on schoolwork, not "private detecting" with your little...girlfriend and sister

Isadora: max...

Jefferson: max, right. Yeah, I'm sorry I killed—that Nathan killed her in self-defense. But she had a troubled history like most Arcadia Bay dropouts. Nobody will be surprised...or care. Though I promise...people will care when you die tonight, isadora. I wasn't lying when I said you have a gift.